(S1E3) Mission: D.E.B.U.T

"What's the situation?" Spark asked, jumping in the car and sitting in the back with Cecelia. "Good afternoon Cece, Justin." The Jolteon gave the two a friendly smile.

"Yo." Justin waved from the passenger seat.

"Hello Spark." Cecelia replied with a small smile. The Espeon was glad to have another Eeveelution on her team. She also liked the nickname he gave her. She found it cute.

"Here's your knives, and your suit." Dan told me, handing me my black suit and combat knives. As Spark took the supplies, he lowered an eyebrow in inquiry.

"You went through my stuff?" Spark asked loudly. "In my house?" 

"I pay for it currently." Dan reminded him. "So it's my house. Also, you should have your gear on you at all times anyway."

"I can't bring knives to school! They'll arrest me or something!" Spark exclaimed, "And I was in the middle of school, by the way...."

"Look, the mission involves a drug case." Dan began, "It's location seems to be covered by a school-branded party."

"Why a school-branded party?" Justin asked.

"That would be a good cover-up for a drug case." Cecelia replied. "I don't think teens use drugs anyways." 

"No it wouldn't!" Spark interrupted. "Do you know how many teens use drugs these days?"

"Better not catch you doing any." Dan told Spark. "Now, let's get to Sinnoh."

"Sinnoh?" Spark asked loudly. "How am I gonna cover up from being absent from school?"

"We got it covered." Dan replied nonchalantly. "Now, let's get to the airport. The private jet's waiting."

As the car drove off, Spark was hit with a sudden realization. "A private jet?" Spark asked loudly. Cecelia, Justin, and Dan all laughed at this.

"We were all the same our first time." Dan smiled.

---

The four loaded all of their gear onto the private jet before takeoff. After they were at cruising altitude, they were allowed to walk around. Cecelia, Dan, and Justin all put on their suits before Spark went to do the same.

"Make sure to look presentable in that suit." Dan told him. "You're going to enter that party, undercover."

"If it's a school-branded party, then should I not wear a suit?" Spark asked him with a nervous smile, gripping at the suit.

"It's a homecoming dance for sophomores." Dan replied bluntly.

"You want me to bust into a homecoming dance?" Spark asked, his eyelids lowering. "You monster. You sicko."

"Speaking of high school, why are you doing it?" Cecelia asked, "The agency taught you everything from seventh grade to twelfth."

"That's because even though I have a job, and that I make more than my teachers..." Spark began with a small chuckle. "I'm still fifteen, and want to spend my young life goofing off whenever I can."

"Fair point." Justin sighed. "But whenever you want to drop out, it's not like you'll be broke."

"I think I'll do high school for a while." Spark smiled before taking his suit to the restroom.

---

The four stood outside of the school before Cecelia began taking pictures to blend in. It was nighttime, so Spark was a bit concerned about his friends wondering about his location.