(S1E7) Operation: A.F.T.E.R.M.A.T.H

Winter finished bandaging Spark up as she sighed with relief.

"Thanks Winte-" Spark tried to say, but was cut off by her punching him in the face.

"Don't thank me!" Winter cried. "You could've died... I swear... You're such a big idiot!"

"S-Sorry..." Spark apologized. Winter huffed before wrapping the bandaged Jolteon into a hug.

"Don't do that again..." Winter sighed.

Meanwhile, Tyler was looking around for bandages while Aiden tried his best to get Skylar awake.

"Hey Tyler...?" Aiden asked, tears welling up in his eyes. "Is big bro... Dead?"

"We don't know." Tyler replied honestly. "Winter went after him but that doesn't guarantee he'll survive."

"M-Mhm..." Aiden whimpered.

"Oww... My everything..." Skylar groaned, standing up. Aiden's ears perked up before he tackled her into a hug.

"Sky!!" Aiden cried, "You're not dead!"

"Why would I be dead?" She asked, using her feelers to hug him back. "I just fainted."

"Umm... Skylar?" Aiden asked, his face becoming red. "Did you really mean what you said before you fainted?"

"I apologized." Skylar replied obliviously. "Then I fainted.... Right?" Through her exhaustion, Skylar had managed to forget about confessing to Aiden.

"Right..." Aiden answered, a little sad.

"You okay?" Skylar asked the Eevee.

"Just tired..."Aiden replied. Skylar smiled before using her feelers to place the Eevee on her back. The two blushed before a smile formed on Skylar's muzzle.

"I wonder what Aiden will evolve into." The Sylveon thought.

"Let's go look for Winter and Spark." Tyler told the two. "This place kinda freaks me out..." The Sylveon and Eevee nodded before they all headed out of the room. But before they completely left, Tyler grabbed the sword he used to combat the shiny Jolteon.

---

"Big bro!!" Aiden cried, jumping towards the Jolteon. "You're alive!!"

"Yep." Spark smiled, returning the hug. "I didn't die... But man was I close...." Spark then noticed Aiden's right ankle twitching.

"Winter, pass me the bandages." Spark turned to the Glaceon. "There's something up with his ankle." Winter tossed the roll of bandages over before Spark wrapped it around Aiden's ankle and foot.

"Now as for you two..." Spark turned to Tyler and Skylar. "Thanks for saving my brother Tyler and whoever-you-are."

"C'mon Spark!" Skylar exclaimed, "It's me, Skylar! I evolved!"

"Oh you evolved?" Winter asked as Spark began wrapping the bandages around Tyler's arm. "Congrats." Spark then went to Skylar and wrapped a few bandages around her legs.

"You too, Winter." Spark smiled, walking close to her.

"W-What do you mean?" Winter asked, her face becoming a bit red. "I... Umm..."

"Your paws are twitching." Spark told her. "I don't know what happened, but I think that's frostbite..."

"Must've been from earlier." Tyler remarked, "When you covered a whole room with snow and ice."

"Here." Spark smiled, grabbing the Glaceon's paws. "Mild frostbite needs to be treated with gradual warming, so hold my paws until you feel better. Okay?"