(S1E4) Operation: L.O.V.E.T.O.L.I.E.S

Winter woke up with a groan before feeling a warmth on her body. She could hear a soft pounding before she looked up and saw a sleeping Spark. Before she went to punch him, she noticed a sticky note on his forehead.

The note read; 'Morning Spark. I want to thank you for your help in that late night research trip. You fell asleep before we even dropped you off, so I carried you next to that Glaceon. Be sure to get some rest. ~Dan'

"Dan?" Winter asked quietly. "A work friend, maybe?" Winter looked out of the window and noticed that it was still dark. She reached for her phone before reading the time. It was 1:00 A.M. Winter looked up to a sleeping Spark before snuggling closer to him.

"He won't know if I get up before he does..." Winter thought. "A little more time won't do any harm..." Spark put his arm around her in his unconscious state before Winter squeaked. Her face went red as she looked at the Jolteon's sleeping state. She looked around before wrapping her arms around him. She slowly fell asleep as a smile snuck on her muzzle.

---

Winter and Spark's phone alarms went off loudly. Winter quickly jumped off of Spark before he groaned and unconsciously pressed the snooze button on his phone.

"That's how he wakes up later than us every day?" Winter thought before she headed to the upstairs bathroom to take a shower. A few minutes after the embarrassed Glaceon left, A groggy Eevee walked into the living room and saw his older brother.

"Big bro!" Aiden cried, jumping at him and wrapping him into a tight hug.

"Hu-? Ow!" Spark cried, waking up. "Aiden? Oh... sorry for being out for so long." He gave a nervous smile, unsure if Dan really handled his own absence like he said he would.

"I didn't know you worked as a researcher." Aiden looked up to Spark.

"A researcher?" Spark asked before noticing the sticky note on his forehead and reading it quickly. "Oh yeah, I do."

"Morning..." Skylar yawned as she went through the living room to the kitchen. Aiden noticed the female Eevee before running after her. Skylar and Aiden prepared a bowl of cereal before Aiden put it into the microwave.

"You heat up your cereal?" Skylar asked confusingly.

"You don't?" Spark asked, walking into the kitchen. "I prefer cereal that isn't crunchy, thank you very much."

"Gross. Both of you." Skylar joked.

"Did I do something wrong?" Aiden asked, whimpering a little. "I'm sorry..."

"Oh.. Nonono I was just joking!" Skylar exclaimed, waving her paws. "I'm sorry, you're still my best friend." Skylar hugged the whimpering Eevee before he calmed down.

---

Aiden and Skylar said their goodbyes to Tyler, Winter, and Spark before heading into their middle school. Aiden had his usual approach to school, looking around sheepishly and hiding behind Skylar.

"Morning!" Skylar greeted multiple students with a bright smile. Skylar was a popular girl among the students in her school. She was regarded as the most popular sixth grader in her school. She had no enemies, and a personality that makes guys ask her out almost everyday.

A complete contrast to this was Aiden. The only friend he had was Skylar, and the many friends she had. Even though Skylar associated him with her friends, and he wasn't necessarily bullied, he only saw Skylar along with another male Eevee as his only true friends.

The two sat down in their homeroom class right next to each other while a few students made a mild struggle to sit next to Skylar.

One Eevee in particular looked at Skylar with a loving expression. This was a female Eevee who had yet to confess her feelings to Skylar. But she was planning to today. This Eevee's name was Rose. She has been crushing on Skylar since they were in elementary school, but only thought that she thought of Skylar as a best friend. That was until she had a dream about kissing her friend. The Eevee blushed deeply and buried her face in her book at the thought of doing it in real life.