(S1E8) Operation: R.E.T.U.R.N

Spark heard his phone alarm before groaning loudly. He had spent most of the night with his team, and saw a different version of all of his teammates. It honestly scared him, being the only sober one there.

Last Night...

"Spark~" Cecelia smiled lustfully. "I can't wait for you to turn eighteen~"

"B-But that's in three years..." Spark replied, his face turning red. "You'll be twenty-four by then..."

"That's right..." Cecelia looked down. "Then let's not wait then~" Cecelia began to lean closer to Spark before Justin grabbed her by the collar.

'He's fifteen." Justin bluntly told her. "If you try anything with an underaged boy, then we'll have to arrest you."

"The law is a social construct so is it even wrong...?" Dan sadly asked the three. "Does anything matter...?"

"You're such a downer when you're drunk." Spark remarked as he backed up a little.

"Spark!" Justin shouted in his drunken state, "If you don't get drunk right now then I'll arrest you for not having a good time!"

"B-But I'm fifteen..." Spark whimpered.

"What~?" Cecelia asked, "Do you want some, Justin~?" Justin went a shade of red before dropping her.

"Why am I the only one who's single...?" Dan sadly sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Spark asked. "I'm single, too. So are Cecelia and Justin." Dan sadly pointed behind Spark before he turned around and saw Cecelia and Justin passionately kissing.

"This is getting a little... Too drunk for me." Spark remarked before he began to shuffle away.

"Let's mourn together..." Dan sadly cried, grabbing Spark's wrist. He put an arm around the Jolteon's shoulder before ordering another drink.

"No you don't!" Spark exclaimed before snatching the drink away from him. "You've drank enough." The whole restaurant went silent before cheering.

"The sober's gonna take a drink!" A voice shouted.

"Wait wha?" Spark asked, "No. I'm not gonna-"

"CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" Multiple Pokémon shouted, startling Spark.

"Nonono." Spark told them, putting the drink back on the table. "There's no way I'm doi-" Spark was cut off when a drunk Cecelia used her psychic to force the liquid into Spark's mouth.

"Oh no..." Spark sighed as the crowd cheered.

Back to Present

"Ugg..." Spark groaned, "I feel like crap. How drunk was I last night...?" Spark looked at his phone to see that he had gotten a message a few minutes ago. It was from Cecelia.

The message read; "Morning, Spark. You were... A little drunk last night and passed out after going crazy. Btw, sorry about getting you drunk... Don't worry, you didn't do anything too bad. But you did embarrass yourself though." She sent a few pictures along with the message, and the pictures...

Horrified him.

One picture showed him trying to use a depressed Dan as a vehicle, another showed Justin laughing at him, clutching his stomach as a drunk Spark tried to fight him. And the last picture showed a drunk Spark kissing a drunk and surprised Cecelia on her cheek. The two's faces were beet red, and Spark could see a drunk Dan sighing in the background.

Spark blushed heavily as he closed his phone, but before he did, he put a 'favorite' mark on the three pictures.

---