Miso Soup

Hinata's POV

I woke up while i was being spooned by Ai-chan. I smiled slightly, and slowly exited the warmth of his arms. I then noticed Dai-chan was spooning him. I smirked evilly and took my phone out. I took a picture, and saved it for black mail. I chuckled to myself. Now Ai-chan can't tease me or I'll post it online. Suck that Ai-chan!

I washed up, and got dressed in a green shirt with a white ombre at the bottom of the sleeves and shirt. I wore some black ripped jeans and white laced up boots. I combed my hair, although it stayed in its curly form.

I entered the kitchen and decided to make Miso Soup. I started cooking, and heard the door creak, and a few footsteps. I looked back and saw Ai-chan. He came up to me and hugged my from behind, digging his face in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning to you too." - Hinata

"Mm morning Sho." - Aiko

"Where's Dai-chan?" - Hinata

"Sleeping like the lazy ass he is." - Aiko

I chuckled and Ai-chan snuggled into my closer.

"Im cooking Ai-chan. Ill be done soon and then we can cuddle on the couch okay?" - Hinata

(Okay heres a quick note, they have a day every month where they dress normally instead of wearing school uniforms. Today just so happened to be that day)

Ai-chan still refused to let go. I sighed in defeat and let him cling onto me while i made Miso Soup. When I finished i screamed for Dai-chan and he came running like he was starved for months. Which wasn't the case.

I placed the food on the table, and Ai-chan finally let go, and just as i was about to sit down he grabbed my hips and placed me on his lap. I blushed a bright red, and Dai-chan was to focused on the food.

I glared at Ai-chan and he gave me a perverted smirk. I sighed and ate my soup.

Ai-chan kept teasing me by kissing my neck while i ate. I took all my power to not moan nor to smack him until he turns black and blue. When we finished i stood up and Ai-chan and Dai-chan thought they could escape.

"Aha, and where are you two going?" - Hinata

They both stopped and stayed quiet.

"What i thought. Turn your asses around and wash up. I cook, you clean. Deal?" - Hinata

They groaned and turned back to me.

"Yes Sho~chan.." - Aiko & Daisuke

"Good." - Hinata

Kageyama's POV

THAT DUMBASS! WHY DID HE LEAVE, WERE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!? I punched a tree outside the gym. It was just before morning practice, and normally, me and Hinata would race, but that dumbass left! Why did he leave!? He was volleyball crazy! He was always in the front line. ....was he?

Now that i think back, Hinata never played anymore. He kinda just sat on the bench listening to music. I thought back even more. We replaced Hinata with Izumi, because his spikes were more powerful, although he didn't jump that high. I think we benched Hinata because of that. At first him and Izumi would switch on and off, and he would protest, but why did he stop? Is it because he stopped getting subbed in? Ughhh i understand now! He left because he didn't feel needed. And I understand why he left the club, instead of staying like Narita, Kinoshita and Ennoshita. Because he was an amazing cook and singer, he always sang when alone and it always blew me away, and so did his food. What did he do to make it so freakishly good?

But I don't like that he's gone. It feels different. Of course i have Izumi, but its not the same. He wasn't competitive, he didn't race with me, he didn't fight back. He was like Yamaguchi. At least with Hinata, he would always compete against me. He would bicker with me. He would walk home with me. Izumi never does those things.

Guess I really took him forgranted huh?

--------

Authors note!

Okay, im so sorry! But my inspiration has gone down like ↘️. So im sorry! But ill try and post every now and again, and im still working on my Oihina, 9k words One-Shot, but that's gonna take some time to post! Anyways, thank you for reading! Have a fantastic day!