Izumi's House

3rd Person POV

"What the actual fuck is going on here?" - ??

The four teens laid their eyes on the other teen, not realizing they had made it back to school.

"Tanaka? Why are you here?" - Izumi

(A/N AHA YALL THOUGHT IT WAS TSUKKI- SUCK IT-)

"I could ask the same Izumi. I thought you didn't attend extra practice. And who are these people and why are you with Hinata?" - Tanaka

"Oh- Umm, Hinata invited me to hang out with him and his friends." - Izumi

"Oh. Alright then, but that doesn't explain why your here?" - Tanaka

"Wait, your not mad?" - Izumi

"Why would i be mad? I have nothing against my kouhai. I miss him a lil' to be honest." - Tanaka

"Oh, that's good. Anyways, we were chasing Hinata and his friend. I guess we ended up making a U-turn." - Izumi

Izumi laughed

"Oh, alright then! Everyone else left though. I was locking up the gym after cleaning. But you better get home soon. Daichi won't be happy knowing you were out late." - Tanaka

"Yea, thanks Tanaka-senpai. Ill see you tomorrow!" - Izumi

"No problem Izumi-san. Cya!" - Tanaka

And with that Tanaka walked off.

"So um, do you wanna go to my place? My parents are out of town" - Izumi

"Sure why not, Hinata would be excited to go." - Daisuke

"Sure im down."- Aiko

Aiko picked up Hinata, bridal style and looked at the other two before nodding.

The four teens made way to Izumi's house, both Aiko and Daisuke trailing behind Izumi as he walked.

They made it to Izumi's house and he looked through his bag, pulling out a key with a Hawks keychain, and unlocking the door.

The boys walked into the house, Aiko and Daisuke admiring the walls and paintings hanging up. Aiko walked to the couch and set Hinata down. He immediately curled up into a ball and let out a sigh of comfort. Aiko smiled at him and turned around, meeting the other two boys.

In the end, they ended up watching A Silent Voice together. They found out they had a lot in common with each other. Hinata ended up snuggling with Daisuke for the most of the movie, much to Aiko and Izumi's dismay.

They all ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Time skip brought to you by "I don't need friends, they disappoint me."

It was around 2 am and Hinata had just woken up. Due to him being an early bird he wakes up early anyways. Never usually this early but he ended up sleeping way earlier than usual.

He sat up and made his way carefully out of Daisuke's reach. He looked around, surprised that the house was unfamiliar and realized that they probably in Izumi's house due to the "Izumi" sign on a door.

He sighed and got up, stretching his back and earning a few satisfying cracks coming from his spine. He wanted to cook but didn't know if he had permission. He didn't want to wake Izumi up but he wasn't gonna be able to sleep anytime soon.

"Um, hey, Kuroko-kun? Can i use the kitchen?" - Hinata

"Mmmmm, sure..." - Izumi

Hinata smiled. Izumi had fallen asleep straight after he got his answer.

He looked around the house trying to found the kitchen and finally found it. He closed the door in hope to make less sound so he doesn't wake any of the boys up. He wanted to surprise them with a buffet.

Time skip brought to you by "Ara ara, Naofumi-sama"

The three boys had woken up to the pleasant smell of many different dishes. They all groggily got up and made way to the kitchen. Aiko and Daisuke realized Hinata was gone and put the dots together. They rushed to kitchen, drooling over whatever Hinata had cooked. Leaving a confused Izumi.

They walked into the kitchen, and were welcomed with a table full of different dishes, from sushi to steak to turkey.

"Sorry for making such a mess Kuroko-kun. I asked if i could use the kitchen last night and you said yes"

Hinata smiled sheepishly like hadn't just made a feast for only 4 people.

----------

Daily Question: What is your favorite Haikyuu ship?

A/N
Aight so ummmmmmmmm, yes. Sorry for being a slow updater! But aside that, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye insomni-emo's!