146 ways

Izumi's POV

I finally got out that stupid gym, dont get me wrong, i love the sport, its the people i would like to suffocate and hang from a willow tree or drown in my swimming pool.

I sighed and made way to class, luckily most of my classes are with the other 3 dumbasses.

My first class is with Daisuke and Shōyō, i just hope Shōyō doesn't pester me to let him copy my homework. It pains me how lazy he is. At this point i don't even think he's an idiot, hes just so lazy that he doesn't listen and doesn't do his homework.

I sighed and pushed open the door to my class, only to be pulled into a stupidly tight bear hug.

"KUROKO-KUN! DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS!?" - Hinata

"DID YOU!?" - Daisuke

"...Yes, i did. Your coming to our training camp.." - Izumi

"I know! Im so excited! Chiyo texted the cooking club group chat and told us. Aiko is also coming with Daisuke's request!" - Hinata

"Wait, who's Chiyo?" - Izumi

"Oh! She's the cooking club president!" - Hinata

(If you cant remember the cooking club, go back to chapter 3 "cooking club")

"Ohh, okay." - Izumi

Students started to fill the room, and Shōyō, Daisuke and I just started talking about anime.

The bell and all the kids visibly groaned and went to their desks.

Time skip brought to you by me slowly hoping Oikawa and Tsukki can become salty besties.

Aiko's POV

Ugh, why am i here again. Why cant i just skip. If those 3 didn't exist, i would've commited homicide on all my classmates and then suicide. Cuz honestly, fuck life.

The teacher is still going on about how how to shade colors. I learnt this in my 6th grade compulsory art class. He talks like were all 3rd graders learning ABC's. Just because im 15 and your a billion years old doesn't mean im as stupid as a toddler.

This is why i hate adults, they act like i haven't made it through 15 years of my life, and dealt with my parents arguing and drunk, bullying and harassers. Honestly.

Probably why ive planned 146 to kill my mom and dad.

But oh well, i don't live with them anymore, i live in an empty apartment after begging my parents for forever.

I looked at the clock, 1 minute till a break. Suck it you musty crusty old motherfucker.

The bell rang, and i packed my stuff up, ready to see the others.

I made it outside and saw them all eating under the cherry blossom tree. Its not in blossom, but it's still nice to be around.

I walked over to them and found that Izumi and Daisuke were arguing about a webtoon called "Castle Swimmer"

"KAPPA ISNT LOUNGING AROUND IZUMI! HES DOING HIS BEST!" - Daisuke

"SHUT UP! SIREN IS DOING SO MUCH MORE! HES TRYING WAY HARDER TO FIND KAPPA THAN KAPPA IS TRYING TO FIND HIM!"
- Izumi

"SHUT UP!" - Hinata

"..." - Izumi

"..." - Daisuke

"We all know the main MVP is Pim and Pagoon." - Hinata

"WHAT!? THATS-" - Dai & Izu

"Oh and Mucku" - Hinata

Sigh Why are they so loud.

———————

What Haikyuu character do you kin?

Yahoo~ I have motivation. lets see how long it'll last.