My Doom Fate

Shen Wei  an ordinary salary man just got out from his office and running to catch a bus. Because he have a date with his girldfriend Wang.

    When  suddenly  he saw a candy shop, he went first there to buy Wang  a bouquet of candy roses. But when he step out of the shop some one thrusted a knife on his stomach. "What? Why?!"
As he look at the unidentified  man.

    Someone scream as the man run leaving Shen Wei  blooded lying on the ground. "Why.......?" As he black out and close his eyes.....

    In an hour he woke up bare naked on the bed while his one hand chained  in a head board

    In an hour he woke up bare naked on the bed while his one hand chained  in a head board. "Whatta?!! Where am I?!!!" Suddenly  someone called him, "Xiao Wei  baby are you ready for me?!"
Shen Wei  faces a man whose quite handsome, lean, tall and tan muscular chest. His only wearing a towel underneath  him.

 His only wearing a towel underneath  him

   He suddenly  hovered unto  him. Shen Wei  blushed  and swallowed  hard. "Whose this guy?! His so handsome.....eh? Wait! Wang won't  like it that I'm cheating  her with a man! And I'm straight! That's  the last time I check right?" He said to himself  and cough.

     "Sir! You got it all wrong! I'm not the guy your.......Aaaaah!" Shen Wei's  speech was cut when Yunlan started pumping his prize. "St....op....!!!" He tried  to stop Yunlan by holding his hand. But it only made the pumping fast as Shen Wei  moan. Yunlan take the opportunity  to plunge  his lips to him. His tongue entered Shen Wei's  mouth.

    Tasting his sweet cavern, Shen Wei  is getting lost in the sensation and replying to the kiss while jerking off on Yunlan's  hand. "Do you want to tell me something?" Yunlan ask while kissing  him . Shen Wei  lost his words as Yunlan start kissing him again and laid him on bed. "Shen Wei  stop tried to him. " This is wrong!" His mind  shouting but his body won't  listen to him.

    He didn't  notice Yunlan had prepared him with a lubrican and now his fingers is invading his hole. Shen Wei tried to scream but he was muffled  by Yunlan kiss. He almost claw  Yunlan at his back when Yunlan hit that soft spot again and again. "No......Aaaaah....."  Moan Shen Wei. Yunlan smirk on the kiss as he saw the expression  of his lover.

    "Beautiful! You are worth the money I bought you!" He whispered  to himself.  He start nibbling on his neck toward the already  erected nipples, licking and sucking it off. Shen Wei  have forgotten his girlfriend  Wang and unconciously  moan for more. His free hand caressing Yunlan's  soft, brown hair and encouring him  to do more.

   Suddenly  he felt something  hard and big entered his hole making him scream in pain. "Hush....Xiao Wei! The pain will be over soon....don't  cried!" While Yunlan kissed  Shen Wei's  tears and moving again inside of Shen Wei.
Shen Wei  can't  help to cried more making Yunlan fall head over heels to him. "Xiao.....Wei  your so beautiful!" Making Shen Wei  sniff and look at Yunlan. "What?" But suddenly  Yunlan  hit something  making Shen Wei  moan unconciously while his head toss and turned  and his legs suddenly  wrapped  to Yunlan's  waist.

    Yunlan waste no time, as he phase become faster and burst inside of him. "No.......it.....feel ......so...good!!!" Shen Wei  scream. As Yunlan rock his body again and again to Shen Wei.

    Within a minute Shen Wei  was holding  on a head board  and his hands was uncuff. Yunlan flipped  him at the back and now pouncing on him.
Shen Wei  never experience  something  like this being taken again and again. He never once scored at Wang. Because the lady is always evading his touch.

    And now a handsome man have full attention only to him. Whispering sweet words that everything will be fine. The bed kept creaking while the sound of two bodies being one is echoing  in the room. Shen Wei  can only moan as he was taken in again and again. As he almost faint when he spilled on the head board.

    Luckily  Yunlan caught him. "I think this is enough for a while, you made me happy Xiao Wei!" He whispered  to his ears and pulled himself  out of him.  He was laid back on the bed and covered  him with a blancket as Yunlan snuggle next  to him.

    The next morning  Shen Wei  thought that's  it only  a dream and now his wake up to go to the office. But was surprise  as there a buffet of food on the table. Suddenly  Yunlan gave him a tray of food. "Excuse me? Who are you again. Shen Wei  ask.

    That made Yunlan laugh, "Xiao Wei  stop making jokes and eat it! It is I Zhao Yunlan your master!" He place an amount of food on his mouth and wipe it by his fingers to feel the soft, pink lips of Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  unconciously  lick his mouth making Yunlan  look at him intensely.  "Master?" Shen Wei  think. But suddenly  without any moment  Yunlan  kissing him again, "Get dress we will buy you a new set of clothes!" Making Shen Wei  cutely blink his eyes. "What?!"

   In an hour Shen Wei can't believe Yunlan have bought him almost everything he wants. While his other servants carrying the ton of boxes of clothes and shoes for him. But when they were eating at a certain restaurant.  Shen Wei  saw Wang, he suddenly  excuse himself to Yunlan to go to the toilet.

    When he almost got near to Wang and about to call her.  Sang,  Shen Wei's  bestfriend came and kissed  Wang. "Sorry I'm a bit late!" Shen Wei  was stunned  at what  he saw. "Luckliy Shen Wei  died if not we can't  be together!" As both laugh. "Your evil!" Wang tease  Sang.

    Shen Wei  can't  believe  what he have just heard, his girlfriend  and bestfriend had betrayed  him. He can't  help to be angry and almost cried while gripping  a  wall. Suddenly  strong arms pulled him in his embrace, "Why are you taking so long?!" Yunlan suddenly  saw a couple lovingly one another.

    Yunlan felt something wrong when his lover trembled in his embrace, "I want to go home." He didn't  question him and lead him back to the car and left the mall.