The Truth Hurts

FLASHBACK 🌹

    This what real happened  to Shen Wei  when he died he is reincarnated to be the lover of the rich, tycoon Yunlan. That's  not true.

   Well Yunlan is a scientist actually with his team Da quing  and Lin Jing. They built the future generation where you can regenerate the human you like. Shen Wei  is the first experiment.  Yunlan first saw Shen Wei  whose  waiting for  Wang. On the other end of the mall Wang is  dating his bestfriend  Sang.

    Yunlan saw everything from his car when his also waiting for Da quing  and Lin Jing. "What kind of woman is that she have two men in his life. And look at the poor Shen Wei  whose waiting  for her endlessly.  If only he have a lover like that he wouldn't  let him wait like that and always loyal to him.

    But alas he have no time for a lover and all who went near him only wants his money, power and wealth. If only he can eredicate such humans he will. But now he can with the help of his invention. Still he needs to erase their memory of their afterlife. To live a normal life again.

    Well his invention is not yet perfect when the unbelievable  thing happened .  One day the man that his always looking  at Shen Wei  was killed by a crazy guy and died on the spot. In the morge he took his real body and replace it with a perfect replica of him. He always went to the wake of Shen Wei.

    And saw the family that suppose to love him was after only his life insurance and Wang is beside Sang holding one another's  hand. "How disgusting  that two!" Yunlan want to ripe off their heads and pity Shen Wei.  He didn't  know why he felt sad for the man.

    It's  a matter of an hour all left the coffin and was about to be bury  inside the ground. Yunlan stop the grave digger. And gave a red rose to Shen Wei's  coffin.  "If I only met you earlier you won't  be lying there! But technically your not!"  The grave digger look confuse to him. As he gave the coffin a flying kiss he immediately left.

   Inside his lab, Da quing  and Lin Jing have already  completed  in repairing Shen Wei and making him come alive. "Wow! Incredible! Now I know why Yunlan is crazy for him! His beautiful  to be a man!" Said Lin Jing. And about to touch his skin when Yunlan shout not to touch him. Startling the two.

     "His only a sample Yunlan don't get attach to him!" Da quing  got worried. "Too late I already  have!" While caressing  his face. "I already have my love!" While Yunlan intensely  looking at him from head to toe. "Your mine to cherish  now!"

END OF FLASHBACK🌹

     When they got back home, Shen Wei  felt dizzy and accidentally  lean to Yunlan who happily embrace him. Shen Wei  blushed,  "I'm sorry and about to stand on his own.

    But Yunlan lift him up and went to their bedroom. Making Shen Wei  red as a tomatoe.  And laid him on bed. "Tell me Yunlan where did we meet? How come I became your lover? As I know I'm straight and have a girlfriend  name Wang? And I know I been stabbed and black out? How I ended up in your bed?" He ask. Yunlan clench  his fist at his back. He felt jealousy  mentioning the two timer Wang.

     "Well I found you lying on the floor, bloody and took you to the hospital! We took care of you.  There we develop our attraction to one another and fell in love" As he lied and kiss his hand while caressing it.  Shen Wei  suddenly  hold his hand.

   "Tell me! My family what happened  to them?!" He ask. "They took your insurance money and left!" Yunlan want to shout to him. But the poor, innocent, delicate   Shen Wei  might not handle the truth. "When they knew your in the right hand. They gave you to me willingly. While kissing his palm and wrist.

    Shen Wei  can't  concentrate  on  his next  question for Yunlan. Because his kisses diverting  him nicely. He retrieve  his hands back making his cheeks red as apple. "Beautiful!" Yunlan can't  stop praising Shen Wei.  "Would you stop saying that? His eyes blink and look shyly away. I am a man you should be saying that to a woman."

   But Yunlan cup his face, "Never! Never think my love will sway to another. Only to you!" That made Shen Wei's  eyes sparkle. No one ever value him like a porcelain thing and that can easily break. Yunlan's  hands caress Shen Wei's  face. Shen Wei  suddenly cried. Yunlan got worried.

   "What's  wrong ?! Did I said something?" He kiss his tears making Shen Wei  hiccup cutely. "I'm just scared that this only a dream and when I wake up your gone!" Yunlan hugged  him in his arms. "No! Never! I will always stayed by your side!" Yunlan started kissing his face.

    But Shen Wei initiate in kissing his plump lips, devouring him hungrily. Yunlan was a little bit surprise but he replied it with a sloopy  kiss. "Ah Lan..... I want you!"  He suddenly  pulled Yunlan to him as they laid in bed. "I want to forget everything! And wanted to remember  only  you!"

    That made Yunlan took off his shirt while he help Shen Wei  took off his. He suddenly  pulled him in a heated kiss, this time Shen Wei  flipped  him up and start kissing him on the neck toward his nipples while unzipping  his pants. "Xiao.....Wei  I should be the one doing that!" He almost turn him back to laid on bed but Shen Wei  swat his hand.

    "No! Let me!" He pulled Yunlan's  pants off with his boxers and started licking and sucking his prize. "Its big!" That made Yunlan chuckled but suddenly  he tried  to swallowed  it making Yunlan moan and hold Shen Wei's  soft dark hair.  "Oh! God! Xiao.....Wei! Your good!" Shen Wei  kept sucking and licking it off. "Mmmmh...." That made Yunlan burst inside of his mouth" Xiao.....Wei!!!"

    Yunlan can't  wait anymore and pulled  Shen Wei  to laid on the bed and strip off his pants and brief. And took a lubricant  on a drawer. While Yunlan placing an amount of lubricant  on his prize. Shen Wei  insist he will ride on him. Making them moan as Shen Wei  thrust himself to him. "Ah....Lan!!!" As he kept riding onto him and spilled  on Yunlan's  stomach.

    Yunlan thrust some more and burst inside of him.  But Shen Wei  ride some more and both spilled again before falling into each others arm. "I love you Ah....Lan!" Before he close his eyes.