I'm Taking What Was Mine

"Get off me!" Yunlan suddenly  slapped  Yezun and dashed  away toward  his room and lock it.

    "Why? Why? Can't  you forget that man?" Yezun cried. Yunlan on the other hand can't  stop his tears from dropping . He almost betray Shen Wei  by giving in to Yezun. And wrapped  himself with his blanket. "Xiao Wei! Where are you? Come take me away from here!"

    Shen Wei  on the other hand felt something  wrong his heart aches, "Ah Lan!" Making everybody look at him

    Shen Wei  on the other hand felt something  wrong his heart aches, "Ah Lan!" Making everybody look at him. Suddenly  the phone of Da quing  ring. "Guys! I need to go back, something happened  to Yunlan!" When he was about to leave. Shen Wei  hold his arm, as Da quing  knows what he wants.

    "There's  been a glitch to Yezun's control, he force himself  to Yunlan. Luckily  Yunlan have slapped  him making him back to his senses." Something  inside made Shen Wei's blood boil. "I want to see Ah Lan! Da quing!" He sternly said.

    Yunlan had already  taken a bath and  tending his wound were Yezun bite him. When there's  a knock on the door. Yunlan wear his robe back. And hold a lamp shade in case Yezun came back for another round and attack him.

    "Whose there?!!!" And open the door as he heard Da quing.  "Da quing  it's  only you!" But he was surprised  why Da quing  have a nurse aid with a hat and looking familiar. "Look! His the one that attack me not me! Why bringing a nurse aid again!" But he suddenly  stop when the nurse aid took off his hat. Beautiful,  dark eyes looking straight at him.

    "Xiao Wei......is that you? Am I dreaming?!" The  lampshade  was dropped  and he pulled Shen Wei  to his embrace. Shen Wei  hugged  Yunlan tightly. He felt Yunlan  became light and thin. And can't  help to cry in his arms while leaning his head to him. "If this is a dream I don't  want to wake up!" Said Yunlan while giving rain of kisses to Shen Wei's  face.

 "If this is a dream I don't  want to wake up!" Said Yunlan while giving rain of kisses to Shen Wei's  face

    Da quing  slipped  away because he knows what coming next as he bumped  into Yezun. He suddenly  blocked  his way. "What are you doing? I'm here to apologize  to Yunlan of my behavior awhile ago. When suddenly  they heard moaning. "Damn! Those two they didn't  switch on the soundproof!" Said Da quing  to himself.

    He suddenly  pulled Yezun away from it. "Wait! I'm here for my darling!" But Da quing  insist that they have many adjustments  to do to him. As they walk away.

   Inside  the room, the clothes are  scattered.  Yunlan houvering  on Shen Wei's  back, "I miss you! I miss that tight hole of you!" As Yunlan thrusted to him over and over. Shen Wei  tried  to surpress his moan while clutching to the  pillows, "Ah Lan! Slowdown....." But instead of slowing down. Yunlan phase became fast as he burst inside of him.

    He flipped again Shen Wei  and kissed those pink, soft lips hungrily while rocking his body unto him. The bed kept  creaking while the room became a heated as two bodies  became one. Shen Wei  moan his name over and over while wrapping himself to Yunlan.

    At the other  room Mr. Zhao was very angry at Yezun for forcing his son. He command Da quing  to make him more perfect than ever. That he won't  harm a human. Da quing  feel sorry for Yezun because it's  not his fault if Yunlan didn't  accept him. For Shen Wei  is his first and last in his heart.

    Speaking of them back to the room Shen Wei  is on the top of Yunlan caressing his face, he can't  help to frown as he saw the wound. "Who done this to you?!" He ask angrily. Yunlan never seen Shen Wei   so angry in seeing the wound that Yezun enflicted.

    "I should be the one whose angry? Why didn't  you came back early!" As he laid Shen Wei  back to bed and now his hovering over his lover and kissing his neck.  "I want too, but I wake up too late and I saw your picture on the news paper. That's  why I came running here." He suddenly  turned  his back on him.

    "Ah Lan! Whose that guy who look like me? Did you replace me  because I have a scar on my face now?!" He pout.
Yunlan kiss him tenderly. "Never! I won't  replace you!" And start kissing him on the neck again. "Ah....Lan  I have plan! Tomorrow  night meet me at  the balcony! I'm gonna rescue  here!" Said Shen Wei.

    Suddenly  Yunlan stop, "I can't! As much as like! I want to be with you!" He suddenly  sit up, "What? !Why?!" He look pretty mad. "I have to convince  the investors  that the project is a failure! If not? Not only Yezun will be produce but dead soldiers!"

    Shen Wei  begin to wear his clothes back. Yunlan hold him tightly in his arms. "Xiao Wei! Please don't  be angry!" Said Yunlan. "Ah Lan! I don't  want to think that Yezun almost rape you! And he might do it again! I will kill him!" As his eyes became dark.

    He suddenly  gripped  Yunlan's  wrists, "Your mine! I don't  share whats is mine! He suddenly  pulled him to a heated kiss. Yunlan felt his lovers anger and replied it with a fierce kiss as well. Both trying to dominate  the other. Until Shen Wei  press his flustered body to Yunlan and bite him on the neck where Yezun bite him a while ago.

   Yunlan didn't  notice Shen Wei  flipped  their places and now his on the top hungrily  devouring him. "Xiao.....Wei!!! I want you! I want you!" He kept screaming.

    But suddenly  someone knocked at the door. Both stop, Yunlan tried to get off Shen Wei  but Shen Wei  suddenly  eat him whole below making him yelp.
"Darling! Open the door this is Yezun! I want to talk to you! I promise I won't  do anything!" He begged.

    Inside Shen Wei  get angry and continuing  sucking Yunlan's prize whole. "I......don.....don't.....want too....! Aaaah....." He almost stuttered  and covered  his mouth to stop his moaning as he burst inside Shen Wei's  mouth. "Aaaagh...." Outside Da quing  is pulling Yezun  away from the room. But he won't  let him until he heard that moan again.