See You In My Dreams

Shen Wei  faint, Yunlan scream to Da quing  to hurry up on the equiptment.
Lin Jing pass by the laboratory when he saw them.

   "What's  going on?!" He ask. "Help us! Shen Wei  will die if he won't  be healed!" Lin Jing run as well to get the other things needed in the operation. "Xiao Wei! Please stay with me!" Said Yunlan.

🧸DREAM OF SHEN WEI 🧸

    He awake in a beautiful house, "Papa!" Shout a little  boy. Shen Wei  sit up on the bed. "Whose your Papa?" He ask the little  boy. "You silly!" Wang entered the room and kiss his forehead.

   "Wait?! What ?!!! Wang were married?!!!" The little  boy look puzzled to him. "Don't worry about  your father he bumped  his head! He will remember  you for a little  while!" And ruffled his son's hair.

    "No......no!!! This can't  be happening?! Where's  Ah Lan?!!!" He shout.  "Honey? What are you talking about?! And who is Ah Lan? I only know your bestfriend Sang?!" But Shen Wei  ignored her and run fast outside.

    Only to be bumped  with Zhuiji and a pregnant  Zhu Hong. "Hey pal! Watch where you running into ?! You almost hurt my wife! She's  gonna deliver our baby in a few days!" Zhuji was about to punch him. But Zhu Hong stop him. "Zhuzhu let's  go home!" And pulled his furious husband.   Shen Wei  was shocked on what happened.

    "What's  going on am I in an alternative  world. Suddenly  the screen of the mall have a news. Mr. Zhao Yunlan the billionaire  tycoon was being interviewed . "Mr. Zhao your the world most richest person that we know, when will you get married? And what is your ideal partner?!  Many ladies are waiting to hear if they are qualified!" Said the announcer.

    Yunlan chuckled, "I don't have time for that! Where inventing something  that will revolutionize  science! When we were succeed  in it we will introduce it in the entire world!" Shen Wei  can only see him in the monitor. When suddenly  he remembered  where that interview  is being taken. He went back to his house to change his clothes.

    Only to see Sang kissing Wang. "Are you sure he won't  find out I'm the father of your son!" He ask Wang. But the two was startled when they saw Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  just laugh, "Even in my dreams you cheated!" Sang tried to explain when Shen Wei  walk toward him. While Wang cried and beg for his forgiveness.

    They were shocked when he said, "I want you all out of my house including your son! When I came back!" As he put on his robe and drive toward Dragon City University.

    There he saw Yunlan with few people  interviewing him and many reportes buzzing around him. Shen Wei  tried to squeeze inside to get at Yunlan. All were startled when he said, "Ah Lan! I'm here!!!" He shout. Yunlan turned, "Whose that  guy?!" One of the reporters ask.

    Yunlan stand up, "What? How did he find me?" And start running toward him. "Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei  kept shouting his name until he caught his hand. "Mister? What do you want?" Ask Yunlan. "You!" And pulled him to a passionate  kiss. All the reporters take a pictures of them.

🧸END OF  SHEN WEI'S DREAM 🧸

    Shen Wei  fluttered his eyes open just to be welcome by a teary, cute brown eyes. "Your alive!" Yunlan snuggle to his neck  and embrace him. I thought I  lost you!"  Shen Wei  hugged  him back. "I will always come back to you!" Da quing  and Lin Jing on the other hand leave them for a while.

     Yunlan gave him rain of kisses .  "Ah Lan! Don't  tempt me! I'm still recovering." Making Yunlan chuckled.  "My sweet patient  how can I? Because from now on I will be your nurse here! And will help you change your clothes and go to the bathroom! So I will touch you everywhere!"  And wink to Shen Wei.  That made Shen Wei  blushed,  "I won't  mind?"

    That made Yunlan smile when he started to caress Shen Wei's  hands, toward his arms. "Ah Lan!" As Shen Wei  felt shiver when Yunlan's  other hand went underneath  his shirt. Massaging and rubbing each of his erected nipples.

    Shen Wei  started to moan his name when Yunlan caught his lips, kissing it hard  to let him open his mouth. "Ah....Lan....Mmmmph!!!" Exploring that wet and sweet cavern of his. Entwined their tongues trying to dominant one another.

    Shen Wei  break the kiss when he felt Yunlan's  other hand went to his prize and started stroking it. "Ah....Lan...!!!" He gripped  Yunlan's shirt. "It help you stimulant!" Yunlan whispered  to his ears. Making Shen Wei  redder than before unto his ears. Shen Wei  kept moaning Yunlan's  name. "My patient really  making me hard!" Shen Wei  glared at him. "And whose fault is that?!"

    When suddenly  he scream and burst on Yunlan's  hand. Yunlan taste his cum with his fingers. "Delicious!" And kiss Shen Wei  again. Tasting his own cum mix with Yunlan's mouth  making his prize twist and  rise again. Yunlan chuckled  to see that. Shen Wei  on the other hand felt embarrassed  and buried his head on Yunlan's  neck.

    "Stop laughing and do something!" Yunlan suddenly  hold his hard prize and rubbing its tips  downward  to his length. Shen Wei  started  to moan again. Making Yunlan hard to resist as he change his hand to his warm mouth. Tasting every bit of Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei  can only hold to Yunlan's  hair as he scream to be taken. When Yunlan engulf him whole. It made Shen Wei  shivered and spilled  inside of his mouth. Almost choking Yunlan. It made Shen Wei  laid back to his bed, while Yunlan lick his mouth. "You still taste sweet my Xiao Wei!"  Shen Wei  can only smile and sleep took over him.

    Yunlan cleaned him off and tuck him into bed. Facing his colleagues  with a smirk on his face. "I told you to make him rest and not to be eaten!" Scolded Da quing.  "I can't  help it his so sexy and looking hot! How can I resist!" Said Yunlan.