Hold My Hand

"Wait! Da quing  I heard something! Did Yunlan got hurt! He knocked  hard to Yunlan's  door.

   Until  he barge on the door and open it. Yunlan squeal  and cover himself  up with a blanket. "What are you doing here! Are you gonna attack me again?!"
Yezun slowly walk toward him. "No! I'm here to apologize for doing it! I'm just frustrated  that you still love Shen Wei  than me. His dead Yunlan!" While caressing his face.

    Shen Wei  have enough listening to his flirting with Yunlan and emerge from one of the curtains. "Hey! Fake Shen Wei! I'm still alive!" All was shocked especially  Yezun. He didn't  have the time when Shen Wei  walk toward him and knock  him out. "Xiao Wei! Did you kill him?!" Ask Yunlan as he check his pulse.

    "I want too but I only knocked him off!" He suddenly  pulled away  from Yezun. "We need to leave Yunlan! Chu is waiting for us at the back of the house!" Yunlan hurriedly  wear his clothes and ran out of the room with Da quing.

    Only to be welcome  by his father and his men. Luckily Shen Wei  change himself  to Yezun making Yunlan and Da quing  quite shocked. "When did he learned that?!" Da quing  ask Yunlan. "I don't know?! This is the first time I saw him change into someone!" He whispered  back.

    "Yunlan, Da quing  and Yezun! Where your going?!" Xin ci ask. "In the garden sir! I just want to show Yunlan where the roses bloom!" He almost pulled Yunlan when Xin ci said, "There's  no roses in the garden?!" He suddenly  pulled his gun. "I told you Da quing  to repair him?! I won't  let him take my son!" He suddenly  pulled Yunlan to him. "Don't  worry son he won't  harm you again!"

    But unexpected thing happened  Shen Wei  change and quickly knock off Xin ci's men. Xin ci have no time to act as Shen Wei  taken his gun and knock him off. He took Yunlan's  hand and run. But when they came to the laboratory  he was shocked  seeing many dead body  kept in the tube. "What is this?!!!"  Yunlan suddenly  switch their life fource off and switch off everything.  They took some paper works and left.

    When Mr. Zhao woke up it was already too late the experiment  was gone, datas and the dead speciment. As well his son. "Find them!" He shout. "Let me help you! I want my Yunlan back!" Said Yezun.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei, Yunlan and Da quing came to Chu and Guo's house.
"Treat  it  your house." Said Guo and Chu. And gave them each room.

    When they're  inside the room, Shen Wei  hugged  Yunlan tightly. "I will never let them have you again!" Yunlan  embraced  Shen Wei  back. "Yes! And will not let you go!" As both sleep on the bed in exhaustion.

    But in the middle of the night, Shen Wei  can't  sleep. His dreading that Ah Lan will be taken from him. He suddenly  kissed  Yunlan's cheek and jaw down to neck. Yunlan stir as he felt a wet lips kept  kissing him off. But without blinking his eyes.

    Shen Wei  have already hovered over him and pulled up his shirt kissing and sucking his sensative nipples. Yunlan moaned and hold his lover hair encouraging him to do more. He was startled when Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled his pants off with one swift making Yunlan bear naked to Shen Wei  hungry gaze. He started sucking and licking Yunlan's  up. Making him burst inside of his mouth.

    "Xiao.....Wei...." He moaned his name and arched  his body to be eaten by him again. Shen Wei  smirk while sucking and milking Yunlan up. "Wei....." As he loose control and flipped  Shen Wei  up. "Ah Lan!!!" He moaned  as Yunlan stripped  him off his clothes revealing his bare, beautiful, porcelain body. "Incredible! Not a single scrathch or wound. As he position him off, he took a lubricant  just standing on the night stand. "Sorry Chu need to borrowed  this!" And place an amount on his prize.

    "Ah Lan! Hurry up!" As his behind hanging on the cold air. But suddenly  a large slick thing entered his cute hole making him gasp. Suddenly  that large thing is moving  in and out penetrating  him. He muffled  his scream by burying his head on the pillow. But when the thing hit his soft spot again and again.

    Shen Wei  can't  help to moan Yunlan's  name as he arched his body to meet his thrust. "Xiao.....Wei  your so tight!" Yunlan moaned  as his body rock to him again and again.  While stroking Shen Wei's  prize.  "Xiao Wei....I think...." He groand and spilled inside  Shen Wei. Shen Wei  followed as he burst on Yunlan's  hand.

    So he thought that it is over but Yunlan  kept pouncing in him non stop. Until he felt warm liquid entered his hole again. He was suddenly  flipped  up again. This time Yunlan made him ride on him while sucking his nipples and caressing his back. Shen Wei  can't  help to bounce on to Yunlan while holding to him tightly  to his shoulder.

   Shen Wei  moan loudly when Yunlan's  squeeze his firm, cheeks behind while thrusting to him merciless. Their been doing this before dawn breaks. Both fall in exhaustion as Yunlan about to pull himself out of Shen Wei,  "No! Stay! I miss you so much!" That made Yunlan smirk and laid on Shen Wei's  soft, porcelain body.

    "Ah....Xiao Wei! You smell nice!" While sleeping on his chest. Shen Wei  caress his soft, brown hair and whispered  to, " Go to sleep now my dear prince! This time I'm the one gonna protect you from them!" As he felt the other's anger......Yezun.

    While Mr. Zhao and his men trying to find him. Yezun felt Shen Wei  have bonded to his Yunlan. "I won't  forgive you Shen Wei! Yunlan is mine only!" His eyes became dark and crushed a stone infront of him. Mr. Zhao and his men was shocked. "I know where they are!" He smirk.