A Painful Seperation

When they heard the cars outside, they quickly went to the backside of the house to slipped  away from the men.

    Yunlan  is leading toward the forest holding Shen Wei's  hand tightly, sweating while his heart thumped  fast. "I won't  let  you have him!" One of the men caught Shen Wei  and is pulling him back. Yunlan swing his fist making the man fall on the ground as they continue to run.

    Suddenly  a gun shot was heard, "Stop! Yunlan!" He heard his father shout. "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  got worried. "Don't  look back just ran Xiao Wei!" Shout Yunlan. They keep running and running until  they are cornered to a cliff.

    "Yunlan come back here! There's  no place for you two to run!" Shout his father

    "Yunlan come back here! There's  no place for you two to run!" Shout his father. Yunlan place Shen Wei behind him. "I won't  let you have him!" He shout back. "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  squeeze  his hand. "Xiao Wei! Will you willing to be with me forever! Until death?" He ask.

    "Yes! I'll be forever at your side!" Shen Wei  said. Yunlan look down at the bottomless  pit. There's  no river nor bushes to a soft land, only death awaits them. He swallowed  hard and look at the pair of that beautiful,  dark eyes whose crying  beside him.  And look back at his father.

   Xin ci suddenly  felt a cold breeze in the wind, "No!" Just seeing his wife died for a second time. "Yunlan! Son come back here!" When he look at his men. "Don't  just stand there! You idiots! Get my son away from that creature!" He shouted at his men.

   When Yunlan see them coming, both jump at the cliff, Xin ci scream in horror. Luckily  one of the men caught Yunlan's  back shirt. "No!" Shout Yunlan as his hands slipping with the hand of Shen Wei.  The men pulling  them back. But the  shirt of Yunlan is tearing apart. "Xiao Wei! Hold tight to my hands!" He shout.

    "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  cried as he see that Yunlan's  shirt is tearing apart. "I don't  want you to die Ah Lan!" He suddenly  smiled. "What do you mean Xiao Wei! Don't  leave me you promise!" Yunlan didn't  notice a tear dropped  fall in his eyes. "Ah Lan! I will always love you!" He suddenly  let go of his hand. "No! Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan was about to follow  but the men of his father brought him back. He saw Shen Wei  hit a big rock and died on that spot. Making Yunlan fell unconcious.

    It's  been an hour since Yunlan is sleeping  and woke up in a white room, "Xiao

    It's  been an hour since Yunlan is sleeping  and woke up in a white room, "Xiao.....Wei!" He kept calling him. Dr. Cheng and his father confronted  him.
"Shen Wei  is not here Yunlan!" Xin ci said. "Dad! I hate you! Give me back my Xiao Wei! Give him back to me!" He suddenly  got restless  and throwing anything he pick up. Dr. Cheng called some nurse aid and sedative  him.

    "Yunlan! How can I give him to you? He died at the cliff!"  His father said. "No....no....he can't  died! Your lying! Give him back to me!" He shout at him when he was about to sit he felt dizzy and fell to sleep again. It's  been days and so, days became months. Yunlan won't  talk nor eat. Dr. Cheng put a dextrous  on him.

    Zhuiji once  visited and apologized  to him. He told him his father forced  him to tell  everything on the experiment.  Yunlan suddenly  explode and almost punched Zhuiji to death luckily Dr. Cheng stop him with his nurse aids. And calmed  him again with a sedative.

    Da quing  and Lin Jing also visited him. "Yunlan we need you! Please snapped  out of it! Please live again." He worriedly said to his friend. "Mr. Zhao! Wake up!  The world still round, stand up and fight! Shen Wei  will be sad looking down here if he see you dying day by day!" Said Lin Jing. Da quing  smack him at his head. "Don't  mention that name! His dead!" He whispered  to him.

    Even officer Chu and Guo came just to see if Yunlan is well. Yunlan just turned his back on them and sleep. "We know you miss Wei! But you need to fight back and live! Shen Wei  will never be happy in the other life if he see you like thìs!" Said Guo. Chu shake his head and pulled Guo back to him and left.

    His father on the other hand tried to cheer him up by making a party to introduce Yunlan's  invention. "Don't  worry  son! Your men willing to make your works for you! You just need to attend the party." He tried  to make Yunlan speak  but Yunlan only turned his back on him as well.

   On the other hand Da quing  and Lin Jing made another dead body come back alive again with a little  touch of his father other scientists and the help of Yunlan's  research.

    Before the party Da quing  came to convince Yunlan to wake up because his father  have made something dangerous  than he never expected. Yunlan bolted up, "What do you mean he made something  on my reserch?!"

    At the party eventhough  his a little weak he went there just to be welcome by his father eagerly

    At the party eventhough  his a little weak he went there just to be welcome by his father eagerly.  "Thank you Da quing  for bringing him here!" Yunlan look puzzle  and look at Da quing.  "Did he just betray him?!" When suddenly  the guest of honor just arrive.

   Yunlan can't  believe  what he have seen Shen Wei  is alive and looking so fine wearing a white suite

   Yunlan can't  believe  what he have seen Shen Wei  is alive and looking so fine wearing a white suite. Yunlan quickly hugged  him. "I thought I lost you!" Yunlan cried. "Who are you?" He ask. Yunlan look into his beautiful, dark eyes. "Wait! Something  wrong in him?! Xiao Wei! It's  me your Ah Lan!" He shake him.

    "Yunlan, his not Shen Wei  but a replica. His name is Yezun! Shen Wei  face is smashed  completely  and his body is disposed  already! Forget about him!" Xin ci suddenly  hold Yezun's  shoulder. "Yezun my boy! Let me introduce to you Zhao Yunlan your creator!"

    Yezun smile sweetly to Yunlan. "Da quing! What's  going on?! Why Shen Wei  didn't  recognize me!" He ask. "Yunlan! Your father is right his not Xiao Wei! His dead Yunlan forget about him! Yezun is here!"