Days Without You

"Is this a joke?!" Yunlan can't  believe  what his hearing. "Yezun for now, Yunlan is your lover!" Said Xin ci.

      "What?!!!" Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. Yezun's eyes suddenly  register what Xin ci said. He smile and cling to Yunlan's  arm. "I love you Yunlan!" Yunlan can't  believe  what his hearing.

    Suddenly  the drums played as Xin ci introduced Yezun whose now pulling Yunlan on the stage. "You know my son Zhao Yunlan his the one who invented the resurrection  of dead human! And engineer it in much greater advance! This is Yezun! His first invention! The perfect lover and companion of any single women or men!" Mr. Zhao introduce the inventor  his son. Everyone clapped.

    "No....no...." Yunlan suddenly  retrieve  his arm and ran away from them. Startling the other guests, unknown  to them someone followed Yunlan outside.

    Yunlan fall on his kness and almost can't breath. "His not my Xiao.....Wei! My Xiao.....Wei  is dead!" And cried  on his knees and almost lost his concious. "Breath ....Ah....Lan!" Shout the man behind him. The man face is blurred  as Yunlan loosing concious.  "Xiao.....Wei.....is that you?" And black out.

    Yunlan woke up in Yezun's  arms, "Xiao Wei!" Yezun shake his head, "No! My darling it is me Yezun!" And brought him back at the house. Not far away the man looking  and longing for Yunlan. "I will get you back Ah Lan....." As his eyes turned dark. That man is none other than Shen Wei.  His wearing a hood so no one can recognize his face.

    While he came to a cave, he took off his hood to reveal he have a scar face on his left cheek it didn't  heal. He look at the mirror he snatch at a local convenient store.  "Will Ah Lan still love me with this hideous scar?" He almost cried.

    But as he remembered Yunlan cried his name it almost gave him hope that Yunlan still loves him

    But as he remembered Yunlan cried his name it almost gave him hope that Yunlan still loves him. But  when he remembered  the other guy who look like him, his blood boiled in anger. "Why did Ah Lan made another him?! Did that guy replacing him already? No! Yunlan only loves me! Only me!" He shout to himself and punched  the mirror. Making it broken into many pieces.

*FLASHBACK *

     When Shen Wei  hit the rock and fall on the ground he thougt he died that day.

    He woke up in a morgue and about to be incinerate by a big guy. But instead he hit the man who will burn his body and took his clothes. And he place him in the oven instead and ran away.

    He never knew how many days his sleeping until he saw Yunlan in the news paper. Introducing his new invention. He almost can't  believe  it and went there to confirm it.

*END OF FLASHBACK *

    I will get you back Ah Lan! No matter what?!" Yunlan on the other hand almost choke on his food, sensing someone talking about him. "Darling! Here some water!" Yezun handed him  a cup of water. Yunlan quickly took  and drank it. Yezun wipe his mouth with a tissue paper.

    Yunlan swatted  it. "Sorry please leave! I don't  want to see your face." As Yunlan turned his back. "Oh....okay I will come back to you in an hour." As Yezun left with a tray on his hand.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand went to Chu's house for help in retrieving  Yunlan. Guo almost faint seeing him again. Luckily  Chu caught  him, "Your alive?! How?!" He quickly get in before anyone  can see him. And told him he need their help.

    Yunlan is heavily guarded by the men of his father! How can we sneek in and retrieve him?" Guo ask. "Maybe not us but I know who is!" Said Chu.

    They knock on the  door of Da quing in the middle of the night. Da quing  yawn and rubbed his eyes, "Who can it be?! In this awful hour?!" When he opened  the door, he meet Guo and Chu smile while behind them is Shen Wei.  Da quing  almost faint.

    "We thought  that you are dead?! How come your alive?!" He ask. All of them went inside the house and explained  everything. "So you mean the ashes is not you but someone  else?" He hit his arm chair, "I knew it! Yunlan will be thrilled knowing your alive! But.....we have a problem...."

    Shen Wei  cut him, "Yezun! Did Yunlan replace me already? And why he have my face?!" His blood boils. "Shen Wei  it's not his fault! It's  his father! While Yunlan still unconcious  because you died right infront of him. His father and his scientists  with the help of Yunlan's  research made another you! His innocent  I tell you!" Chu interfered  on their talking.

    "Tell me what is the real motivation of his father creating a human life form?" Ask Chu. "Don't  tell me for building a lover for every single being?"  Da quing  shake, "The truth is if project Yezun succeeds  the government  will build an army of Yezun whose much tougher and stronger than any human being! A soldier that will do everything they command too." That made them all shocked.

    "If that thing is made many times......the whole world will be endanger! Sorry about it!" As he said to Shen Wei.

    Yunlan on the other hand, sneak out of his room to get some information on what his father are doing. And went to his room to read some papers. When suddenly  two warm hands envelop him to his embrace.

     "Darling! Where have you been? I've been looking for you!" Yunlan tried to get out of his arms

     "Darling! Where have you been? I've been looking for you!" Yunlan tried to get out of his arms. "Look! Yezun your just a replica of Shen Wei! You can never be him!" That made Yezun's  patient worn out. "That name  again! I'll show you I'm better than him!"

    He toss the papers on the desk making a mess in the office and made Yunlan sit on the table

    He toss the papers on the desk making a mess in the office and made Yunlan sit on the table. Yunlan dreaded on what will happen  next as Yezun force his kiss upon him. Yunlan struggle from his hold but Yezun is much stronger than him. One by one his tearing his clothes off.