Give Me Back My Man

Zhu Hong smirk seeing Shen Wei  came running to get his man. "Yunlan watch me how I'll defeat your lover!" She whispered  to his ear.

    Her eyes became dark and pulled a big branch of a tree and swing it to Shen Wei.  All of them are shocked when Shen Wei  was thrown  and fall on the ground. "His mine! No one can take him away from me!" She shout. Shen Wei  wipe a blood on his mouth.

    And stand again and shoved Zhu Hong

    And stand again and shoved Zhu Hong. He pulled her up and twirl her before he let go of her  and was flown away. But when he was about to lift Yunlan. He notice  a wooden bench flying toward him and  almost hit him. But he dodge it and thrown back to Zhu Hong who also evade it.

    Zhuiji came with Lin Jing. "Hong! Stop  this nonsense  and come back home to me!" He shout. "Never! I won't come back to you! I will marty Yunlan!" She shout and pulled a light post and thrown it to Zhuiji and Lin Jing. "How can I place this sedative to her if she kept on throwing things!" He said to Zhuiji. Suddenly  Chu came, "Give me that gun! I can shoot her on the arm or leg!"

    When Zhu Hong turned her back, Shen Wei  hurriedly embrace her tightly so Chu can shout her. But she stumped her foot on him and flipped  Shen Wei up. Shen Wei  on the other hand wrapped  his legs around her leg and twist it making her fall on the ground. She quickly took a big rock and throw it to Shen Wei  face.

    Luckily Shen Wei  blocked  it with his hand and crushed  it to tiny bits. Making all shocked.  Da quing  and Lin Jing can't  explain on where the strength of Shen Wei  and Zhu Hong coming from to Zhuiji and Chu. Guo suddenly  scream when Zhu Hong got out from his hold and kick Shen Wei  on the face. Shen Wei  again block it and instead twist her legs and thrown her again on the floor.

    While the two are fighting this give them a chance to get Yunlan. But that made Zhu Hong quite mad she shoved Shen Wei  and pulled Da quing  off Yunlan. Zhuiji tried to stop her but she throw Da quing  to him. Lin Jing swallowed  hard when she approached  him and about to pound on him.

    When Chu was about to shot her with the sedative  she hit his arm and dropped  the injection. "You think you can stop me!" She shout and lift a table to hit Chu. Shen Wei  quickly took the sedative and inject it to Zhu Hong's arm. But she only shoved him.

    Quickly he took a garden vase and swing to Zhu Hong. And hit her on the head. That made her in rage and suddenly  got an idea. He pushed Lin Jing and lift Yunlan like a bag. Yunlan waking up a little  didn't  know what's  happening.  Chu fired a gun at her and was shot at one of her legs. "Stop! Don't  come  any closer!" And went to a nearby cliff. "If Yunlan can't  be mine! No one's  gonna have him!" And about to dropped  Yunlan to the cliff.

    When Shen Wei  ran toward her. He quicky snatched  Yunlan and pushed  Zhu Hong at the cliff. But Zhu Hong grabbed  his shirt as both fall at the cliff. "No!!!! Xiao Wei!!!" Scream Yunlan. Zhuiji want to save his wife but Da quing  and Lin Jing stop him.

   Guo  hugged  Chu and turned his back not to look the horrific thing that have happened. Yunlan ran toward the cliff but couldn't  find the two because the cliff is quite bottomless.  Yunlan cried his heart out seeing Shen Wei  will not come back to him. "Yunlan we will call some of my men to find them." But Yunlan stop him. "No! You can't!" As he explained it to Chu.

    Chu almost lost his balance hearing that both of Shen Wei  and Zhu Hong are already dead but was revive by Yunlan. "This cannot be!" Chu dried to digest the truth. "You can go now Chu, me and my men will find Xiao Wei  and Ms. Zhu Hong!" Said Yunlan. Guo nod as he understand Yunlan and pulled his lover to leave.

    It was almost morning still they didn't  find the bodies of Zhu Hong and Shen Wei. Because below  of the cliff is a stream which lead to a river. "Ah Lan! Our men are already exhausted! And we need some sleep! Tomorrow  will come back to find the two of them." Yunlan have no choice but to go back home.

    When Yunlan went back to his house looking defeated in not finding  Shen Wei

    When Yunlan went back to his house looking defeated in not finding  Shen Wei.  He was shocked as he open his room, Shen Wei  was there, full of mud and looking mess. "Ah Lan!" Shout Shen Wei and ran toward his arms. Yunlan can't  believe  he survive  that fall but welcome Shen Wei  to his embrace. "Your back! But how we search for you everywhere! But didn't  find you nor Zhu  Hong !"

     Hearing that name make Shen Wei  frown but he set it aside.  "When I wake up  she already  gone and so  I walk back to our house." He lied. The truth his the first to wake up, seeing Zhu Hong unconcious he quickly took a large rock and crush her skull. After that he throws her into the stream and find his way back to their house.

    He smile in Yunlan's arms knowing his rival is gone forever. In a minute Shen Wei  take a bath to take off the muddy  substance and tree twigs on his body. While Yunlan prepared his clothes.

     When Shen Wei  emerge from the bathroom  wearing only a robe. Yunlan almost droll wondering that beautiful body underneath it. Shen Wei  went red knowing what his lover was thinking. They stared their with in minutes, when Shen Wei  cough that he needs his clothes for his getting cold just wearing a robe.

    Yunlan dream state broke and hurriedly  gave his clothes. Shen Wei  blushed  when suddenly  he took off his robe infront of Yunlan who was surprised  to move. Gazing at that delicious  body of Shen Wei. "Maybe I don't  need them?" And place it on the nightstand. "Well are you just gonna stand there gawking at me?" He smile shyly.

     Yunlan smirk and hurriedly  lift Shen Wei  up and put him on the bed and make love to him that night