Chapter 6

--------------

Sorry this chapter so cheesy lol

--------------

Olivas POV:

After school me and Cedric met up at the Transfiguration Courtyard, I knew where it was from all the time I spent wandering around. So it didn't take me long to find it. It was very busy, full of students studying and talking to other students. I needed to study for this upcoming test for Snape's class. All my other classmates already knew about this test, but since today was the first day of school for me, I just found out about it. Cedric offered to help me study. I quickly looked around and spotted Cedric.

"Hey Ollie!"

"Hi," He knows that i'm nervous.

"Scared for that test?"

"Ya, this is going to be my first chance to impress Snape, this decides if he likes or hates me for the rest of the year!"

"Better get studying then!" About 30 or so minutes into the study sesh, I look up to see Ron and Harry approaching. Harry seems to be laughing and pushing Ron towards me. Ron looked embarrassed and when he saw me looking at him he turned bright red.

"Whats happening?" Ced whispered to me.

"No idea" I whispered back.

"Hiiiiiii Ollie!" Said Harry giggling "whatcha doin?" What in the world is going on?

"Studying for Snape's test, I don't know how I'm even going to pass," I said. I felt bad for dumping all my stress on him.

"Oh well I'm sure Ron can help with that, isn't that right Ron?" He said, nudging him in the arm. What was going on?

"I hope you do good on your test" Why was Ron acting so weird?

"He has something to give you!" said Harry reaching for his pocket. Giving the piece of paper to Ron. "Give it to her now" I heard Harry whisper to him. I was so confused.

"Here" Ron said quickly and then ran off, I could see Harry hyping him up behind some other students.

"Well read it!" Ced said, I think he was more excited than I was.

"Ok, ok"

------------------------------------------

Dear Ollie,

    I was wondering if we could talk? How about tonight. Meet me by Hagrids at 11:00.

------------------------------------

"OMG... He soooo gonna ask you to the Halloween dance!"

"First of all, there's a dance, and no he is not?"

"Ya, I've already asked Cho, of course she said yes. And did you see the way Ron acted. Of course he wants to!"

Wait, is Ron gonna ask me? What would I even say? It never hurts to talk to Ron though, so I checked the yes box and had Ced bring Ron the note, so I could keep studying. But I couldn't focus. Is Ron really going to ask me, I thought?

Later that night me and Hermonine were talking about Ron. I didn't know what I would do or how I would respond, if he did--you know ask.

"It's going to be ok, but first you need to get changed! You can't let Ron see you like... like that."

"What's wrong with this!?" I was in sweats and a baggy t,

"You know why, besides you wanna look cute for him!" This was getting to be so exhausting. Once I changed I let Hermione do my hair. "Off you go then, ''she said, admiring her work, Good luck!" I started over to Hagrids. It was dark and cold. God I wish I still had my sweats on. I had almost made it when I felt someone grab me. A tall slender like figure, I jumped in fear.