Chapter 10

Draco's POV:

I needed some time to process and focus on class. Everyday I hoped she would walk into the first period and sit down next to me. But she didn't. Not once. She even missed the huge test. Everyday that she didn't show up, I knew the more upset she was then I thought. She was like Hermione, never skipped class, and was always doing tests and studying. So when she didn't show up the day of the test I knew that she would never talk to me. But I would try, I would do anything so that she knew how sorry I was. I never told anyone what happened between me and Pansy. No one could know.

After the test in Snape's class, I knew I had to find her. I didn't care about anyone but her. She needed me and I needed her. I liked her. I hated the fact that I did. The one problem was I didn't know where her room was. I walked into their common room, I was very uncomfortable. Everyone was staring at me. I saw Cho and Cedric talking so I did the only thing I could do. I hated both of them but she was more important. The both stared at each other as I approached.

"What are you doing here Malfoy?" Cedric asked, sounding annoyed. Do they know? God I hope not.

"I need to know where Olivas' room is!"

"Why would we tell you that" He replied,

"It's very important!" I said,

"It's ok Ced, she'll be fine, Draco didn't do anything to her, it was Ron remember" Cho added. What, Ron? What happened to her and Ron.

"It's room 1825, to your left,"

"Ok"

"Not even a thank you?" He yelled. But I was already walking up the stairs to her dorm. Eventually I had made it to her room. I heard a song playing. She was singing.

(Play to enhance the experience, or dont. I dont care. The song starts at 0:38 and ends at 1:32

"Touch my neck and I'll touch yours"

She sounded happy.

"You in those little high waisted shorts, oh"

I put my back to her door and slowly sat down listening to her sing. It was sweater weather. I started to hum with her

"She knows what I think about" We both sang

"And what I think about

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse

Just us, you find out

Nothing that wouldn't wanna tell you about no"

I could feel her sit down on the other side of the door.

"Cause it's too cold whoa

For you here and now

So let me hold whoa

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater"

We both stopped singing and the song kept playing.

"Draco...?" Her voice was unsteady. She sounded like she was going to cry.

"Ya" I replied.

"Why are you here" I knew she was crying.

"Just, can l come in," I really wanted to make her feel better. I stood up, the door was unlocked. I slowly opened the door to see she was collapsed on the bed and was crying. I walked towards her bed and sat on it looking at her, her hands wrapped around a pillow with her face laying on it. I could still see her eyes. I grabbed her hand.

"You cry, and I'll hold you," I saw her nod and I pulled her into my arms, one of her legs was on top of mine. She warped around me. and fell into my arms. And I held her while she cried.  We didn't say anything. Her playlist of songs was still playing. As she laid on me I stroked her hair, humming to her songs. I could feel her breathing slowing down after a while. It was late.

"Im sorry darling," She looked back up at me and put her hand on my face, wiping my tears

"Im sorry darling," She looked back up at me and put her hand on my face, wiping my tears. I didn't even realize I had started crying.

"I know it doesn't seem fair, but tell me about it. I'm listening," I wanted to hear her side and I knew I had to tell her what happened. We talked for what seemed like ages, I told her everything and we had made up. Soon we were talking about other things like our 1st year memories, and family. We both laughed and laughed all night. I looked over at the clock.

"Olive, look at the time, I should go." We had been in the same position cuddling and I didnt want to move. But It was 12.

"No please don't go!" Stay here," She had puppy dog eyes looking at me sadly, "You can stay the night! We can paint each other's nails and do face masks. Pleaseeee," She was too adorable to say no to. And I didn't want to leave ethier.

"Only for you, my dear!" She seemed so excited.

"Ok but can we keep cuddling for a little longer?"

"Yes we can," I started singing to one of the songs...

"You are my fire...," She was laughing.

"The one desire!, Believe when I say,"

"I WANT IT THAT WAY!" We both yelled

"Tell me why," I pointed to her

"Ain't nothing but a heartache" she sang

"TELL MY WHY,"

"Ain't nothing but a mistake,"

"Tell my why..."

I never wanna hear you say!" We both song

"I Want it that Way ''

We were laughing so much that Oliva fell off the bed onto the floor which sparked even more laughter.  She got up and grabbed her hair brush and pretended it was a microphone.

I WaNt IT ThaT WaY!" She fell to the floor laughing. I was cracking up too. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. And grabbed me a hairbrush. A new song played.

We both looked at each other with our microphones and sang our hearts out

We started dancing around. And we did that all night long. We soon found ourselves back on her bed cuddling.

"I know you're tired..." She was half asleep,

"ya..." She said in her tired innocent voice, It was so cute.

"Lets go to bed then," She nodded.

"Can you scratch my back?" I turned her into a little spoon and scratched her back while she fell asleep. Once I knew she was asleep I kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight luvbug," And I held her tight the rest of the night. I was the happiest I had ever been that night, and I was sad it was over.