1. void

requested by me. they/them.

"Why am the imposter?" I whined to the chat as I began moving around the familiar map. I was playing among us with Sean and some other youtubers who were bigger than me. I hadn't really paid attention to chat before now, but since I was imposter and allowed to read it, I checked. Some people were spamming 'CORPSE WANTS DOUBLE KILL' over and over so... Why the hell not? Better find my partner in crime, I think he ran towards nav last I saw.

Dead Body Reported

"It's Sykkuno!" Felix immediately accused. I was just seeing that Michael died. Wow, Corpse, smooth. Wonder why Felix is screaming about Sykkuno, guess we'll find out.

"Felix, why is it Sykkuno?" Sean asked, sounding defeated already. He always sounds done with Felix, especially when he calls "liar voice". Must be tiring for him to always defend himself from that.

"He was locked in medbay with Michael and reported the body." Felix's voice got louder as Sykkuno started to defend himself, and then Sean started getting louder, and everything was so loud... I forgot what it was like to play games with friends. I like the chaos.

"Everyone shut the fuck up." Charlie says, gaining my attention again. He's logical and level headed when dealing with situations like this, though I doubt any lawyering done by him will get Sykkuno out of trouble.

"Felix, you said Sykkuno was locked in medbay?" Charlie asks.

"Yes, and-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know your side. And Sykkuno, you swear it's not you?" Charlie cuts Felix off.

"Mhm."

"Okay, it's Sykkuno." The chime of my vote (and others votes) sounds. I immediately breathe a sigh of relief, good thing I was muted the whole time. Rae was the one who sealed the deal.

The game moves on a few more rounds, and Sean starts following me. I panic. I should hit the button and accuse him... but hasn't he been cleared? I should kill him. Cooldown is only 5 more seconds. I spin my space bean around and stand toe to toe with him. I giggle, "We're touching eyeballs, Sean."

squish

Is the sound it would've made if I did kill him. Instead, I decide that he would be a good alibi. If I don't kill him now (when I have ample chance), he'll assume it's not me. Genius, I tell you.

emergency meeting

"Oh shit, Toast is dead?" Felix laughs at the realization he called a meeting when a body was somewhere on the map. It was in comms. Sean split off from me and I came across it.

"Kinda sus, Felix." Corpse says. I can hear the smile in his voice.

"You're kinda sus." Felix fires back. I stay quiet, much to the dismay of my audience.

"Where was everyone then?" it's just Felix, Charlie, Sean, Corpse, and me. We just need one more kill to win.

"I was with Sean for a little while since I finished my tasks, and then he left me." I say, finally unmuting myself.

"I can corroborate that I was with them. Corpse?" Sean speaks.

"I was in security after I did a task in lower engine." corpse replies, I feel butterflies. Everyone else states their location and then Felix randomly accuses me.

"Okay, but since we're 99% sure we got Sykkuno out in the first round, it would be safe to vote them off." Felix argues. Corpse, don't say anything. Please.

"Yeah, but what evidence do you even have-" I think they can hear the desperation in my voice. I'm okay at the imposter part, but even worse at the talking part. I always seem to incriminate myself.

"you're sus," Felix shouts. Ow. My poor eardrums.

"Ok."

"Is that consent to throw you out...?" Corpse asks, chuckling afterwards.

"Just throw me into the void already. I'm ready bro, I'm giving my consent."

"Felix, I already told you it's not them. They didn't kill me when they had the chance, and there's no way they would be playing the long game right now when there's so few of us." Sean defends. Fortunately, the ticking of the last 10 seconds to vote sound and with Felix being the only one who voted for me... everyone else voted skip. That makes me smile again. Saved by the bell, I suppose.

Felix hangs around the button, hoping to press it before kill cooldown is over. I start walking alone towards weapons when "emergency meeting" flashes up on my screen.

"Vote for them." Felix says, the chime of his vote sounding the moment he's done.

"No, vote for felix. There's no evidence to support that claim, and I honestly think that felix is desperate to get someone voted off since Sykkuno got voted off so fast." Sean's vote chimes as well.

"Didn't Felix accuse Sykkuno...?" Corpse asks.

"Yeah, but he could've just panicked and did it because he thought someone would call him out." Charlie replies.

"True." I state, glancing at chat.

"I don't think it's felix, but I also don't think that Y/n is the imposter. I'm leaning more towards Corpse." Charlie's vote chimes. I glance at the voting time. 54s left.

"What are you thinking?" Corpse asks me.

"Felix."

victory

I sigh in sweet relief. Chaos is happening.

We start another game, I'm a crewmate. I have a task in nav and I'm nervous to do it. Nav might not be as notoriously dangerous as electrical, but it still is a killing hotspot since there's 2 vents in there. I just have to chart course and be on my way... Simple, right?

Dead Body Reported

Wrong. So, so wrong, I walk up on nav and see Michael standing over Toast's body. He instantly reports and now I think I'm about to be thrown out.

"Seems like I have to vote you." Corpse was the deciding vote.

"Wait, no- Didn't you promise not to vote me?" I feel slightly betrayed.

"Well yeah, but not if you're imposter."

"Corpse, I'm not. Deadass, it's not me."

"I'm sorry," he says. So I guess he did vote me.

A text pops up on my phone that says "I'm imposter this round, I'll make it up to you. Okay?" and as I watch my little space bean float across the void, I come to an epiphany; I really, really, like Corpse.

ー 윤아 speaks !

soooo, how was that? i tried my best but it's 

1am right now so i'll probably edit it later ㅠㅠ 

until next time, bye!