14. ghost cuddles

they/them

"Corpse." Your soft voice flooded his senses as you entered the dimly lit room. He covered his mic with his hand as he turned to look at you. "Yes, angel?"

His voice was slightly raspy from hours of playing with his friends. You had a blanket wrapped around your shoulders, a mug of warm tea in your hand. You came forward and placed it on the hot plate to keep it warm for him, he smiled. "Corpse?" You heard a distinctly irish voice come through his headset. You backed away, intending to leave when he grasped your hand. He pulled you towards him, pushing his chair away from the desk and patting his lap.

"Won't I be a distraction?" You ask quietly, averting your eyes. "Nah. C'mere, qhoney bun." You perked up upon hearing the pet name, sitting in his lap with your legs dangling through the space between the armrests and the seat. You laid your head on his chest in content as he scooted his chair back in and uncovered his mic.

"Hey, I'm still here." He said to the 3 other people. From what you could tell, they're Sean, Rae, and Sykkuno. He's been cooped up in his recording room for hours now and you have gotten worried. Sure, he does this all the time for his fans, but it can't really be healthy staying in one room sitting down in front of a computer all day... Can it? In your opinion he needed a break. But you weren't going to anything since he seemed happy with it, and who were you to tell him what to do? You were both fully grown adults with lives of your own. You didn't want to boss each other around. His voice brought you out of your thoughts, a hand coming up from his keyboard to run his fingers through your hair. You loved the feeling, nuzzling into his chest more. "Do you think I should try and piss off the ghost?"

He wasn't asking anyone in particular, but you heard Sean say a distinct "No!" to him. You let out a small sigh of amusement, hoping his mic wouldn't pick it up since no one knew he was in a relationship. He glanced down at you anyway, putting a finger to his lips to tell you to be quiet. You smiled, sighing through my nose again and shaking your head.

An hour or so later, he ended the stream since he could tell you were getting restless and were in need of attention. He put his arms around your waist, holding you in his gaming chair as he reclined into it, eyes shut. You looked up at him, he was tired. "Bub," You called softly, poking his cheek. "Mm?" He

rolled his neck and it made a soft pop sound.

"I should get some food in you and then get you to bed." You got up, blanket falling off your shoulders. He opened his eyes, staring at you in a daze.

"You're too good for me." He sat up slowly, stretching his muscles and eventually standing up.

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe I am. Come on, let's get something to eat." 

ー 윤아 speaks !

this was very short compared to what i usually write (outside of my corpse imagines i usually write 4-6k words...) but i'm happy to get it done ! the person who requested this simply requested "gaming cuddles" so i hope this is what you wanted !! they wished to be anonymous, so i won't tag them either ^ - ^ 

i'm sorry if you don't view "angel" or "honey bun" as gender neutral ! the requester said it was ok... from my understanding, it's different for everyone so just pretend it's a different pet name if you aren't comfortable with either of those :/ 

also, since no one ever uses really pronouns on me (gendered terms are a diff story lol), many of you probably don't know that i use neopronouns ! they are my preferred set, but i left she/they there as well since some people might not want to use my pronouns or they just don't know how. if you'd like to be educated on them just lmk and i'll send you a carrd that explains it better. mine are sun/suns and if you use neopronouns, what are they ? when i reopen requests i'd be more than happy to write something using them at your request ! 

bye bye~ ^ - ^