Best Friends turned Lovers

Hi I'm Hana I'm 20 and I'm in love with my best friend Matt Krauss. Yes, Matt Krauss also known as Padre on Tiktok. We have been best friends since we were in grade school. Well, he just got offered to be in the DREAM LA house. I of course haven't told him how I feel but I think he should know before he goes to LA. I call Matt.

Matt: "Hey Hana what's up?"

Me:" Hey can you come over I need to talk to you about something"

Matt: "Be there in 5."

*5 minutes later*

Matt comes into my room saying "dude I'm so excited to go to LA and pursue be this dream of mine."

"Matt Krauss we need to talk will you please shut up for half a second so I can talk to you?"

"Sure sorry what's up love?"

"Matt I'm in love with you and I'm sorry I haven't said anything before."

"I know," he says. Wait this kid knows that I have been in love with him??

"Wait you know?" I say. "Well, yea it's obvious, every time you got your heart broken you came to me and would always fall asleep on me. You never do that with the others." He says.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY AND DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE*

I finally arrive in LA 6 months after Matt left. I get picked up from the airport by all of the boys. I run and hug Matt.

"I've missed you so much, love." He says.

"I missed you too," I said

"Well, now you don't have to miss me anymore since you are the very first DREAM LA girl." He says.

After getting home from the airport Zach tells me what is going on with this new house.
Zach: "So in order for this to work all the guys need girlfriends."
Me: "Bet I got a group of friends that I can get out here and introduce them to the boys and see where things go."

Zach:"Do it!!"
So I go up to Matt's room and start a group call with the girls. I'll introduce them to you but you'll learn more about them in the next couple weeks as they arrive to the house or if the boys end up meeting them without known I'm friends with these girls.

Introducing
Kaila (pronunced Kayla) 21
Pricilla 20
Brookie 19
Jordan 20
Cindy 21
Nicole 22
Jess 19

Tristan 19
Ian 19
Tyler 21
Bryan 22
Chris 20
Matt 20
Dom 21
Dayne 22

Authors note
Hey yall I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of THE DREAM LA GIRLS. Let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote and share with all the Dream fans.

Follow the tiktok that is all about Dream La: Dreammmlaedits

Instagram is the same @Dreammmlaedits