The Party

Pricilla's Pov:

Hey, I'm Pricilla I'm 20 my best friends are Hana, Kaila, Jordan, Brookie, Cindy, Cam, and Nicole. I am currently at the DREAM house with the girls getting ready for the party that the boys are hosting. I only know 3 boys Matt, Tyler, and Chris. I haven't met the others because when I got here they were already gone.

*COUPLE HOURS INTO THE PARTY*

I am walking around looking for one of the girls and I accidentally bump into someone.

Me: OMG I am so sorry I didn't mean to spill my drink all over you!"

???:" No it's my fault. My boys pushed me over here. You know them Matt, Tyler and Chris. I said you were cute."

Me: Thank you I'm Pricilla by the way."

???:"Bryan."

Me: "Oh you're Chris's older brother."

Bryan:"Yeah that's me."

 Me: "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to spill my drink on you. I feel so bad now. You are the Bryan Williams and my ass just ruined your outfit."

Bryan:" Aye baby chill out it's fine! You act like the drink won't come out when I wash it."

Me: "I'm a dumbass sometimes I completely forgot about you washing it."

Bryan: "Pricilla are you drunk?"

Me: "Yeah I am."

Bryan: "Let's get you somewhere safe I'm not about to have these other boys take advantage of you."

*3rd Person POV*

Bryan takes Pricilla upstairs to his room, he gets out a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and walks into the bathroom while Pricilla changes. Once Pricilla get changed he comes back out into the room and sees she is lays down. Bryan covers her up and goes downstairs to get a glass of water and Advil for tomorrow because she will need it after having 15 Jello shots and a couple of shots of Tequila. Bryan then goes into Matt's room to talk to Matt.

Bryans POV:

Me: "Aye Matt, who is that Pricilla girl."

Matt: "Boy if you are any louder you are gonna wake up the entire house. She's Hana friend why what's up? Did she go home with a random guy again?"

Me:" What do you mean again? This isn't the first time?"

Matt:" Nah bro she's always going home with randoms."

Me: "Well no she didn't go home with a random she's actually in my room and I was just gonna crash on the couch tonight."

Matt: "Bro I don't think she'd mind if you crashed in your own bed."

Me: "True I think I'll do that. Looks like I'm keeping my shirt on."

Matt laughs.

*3rd Person POV:

Bryan goes back to his room to see Pricilla puking her guts out, so of course he goes over and holds her hair back. After she gets done throwing up he picks her up and takes her back to the bed.

Authors Note:

Thank you for reading Pricilla's chapter you got a sneak peek of the boys friendship which I can confirm is just like this I did have the opportunity to Zoom with Matt multiple times so yeah. As of right now there is no girl for Tristan I might write a girl in for Tristan but so far there won't be one. :(  REMEMBER VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH THE OTHER DREAM LA FANS!