Did You Do It? Part 2!

Pricilla's POV:

While scrolling through Instagram I noticed that I had a DM from someone so I opened it which I regret doing because I had a girl saying she was pregnant with Bryan's child with a picture of a sonogram and pregnancy test. This sucks because she is saying that they hooked up when we met at the party which was 3 months ago! Since Bryan is in Jersey I texted him asking him if it happened.

 This sucks because she is saying that they hooked up when we met at the party which was 3 months ago! Since Bryan is in Jersey I texted him asking him if it happened

Bryan's POV:

While in Jersey visiting family I get a text from Pricilla asking if I hooked up with anyone at the party she was the only one that ended up in my bed which I am grateful for she is the best thing that ever happened to me! So I tell my mom that I am going back to LA to get Pricilla so that way my mom can meet her! My mom is the one person that I need approval from because I want my mom and Pricilla to get along and become best friends. So a couple of days later I get back to LA and I go into my room that I share with her and I see Pricilla curled up next to Hana crying and asking why would I do that to her. I walk over to her and lay down cuddle up next to Pricilla and whisper "I would never do that to you I love you way too much."

P: "Why are you here you're supposed to be in Jersey."

Me: "Well I want you to come to meet my mom and the rest of my family so pack your bags love."

P: "I really don't feel like going to Jersey."

Me: "Too fucking bad now get up we are leaving I already had some of your bags packed."

P: "Okay okay I'm up."

Me: "Good now let's go."

We arrive in Jersey about 8 hours later. We go to my mom's house. While we are there my mom and Pricilla get along just fine which is a relief. So after being in Jersey for almost a week we end up going back to LA because I miss the boys and Pricilla misses the girls.

Authors Note:

Hey guys sorry, it took so long for this update I've been working 10 hours every day and just haven't felt up to working on the book. Remeber to VOTE SHARE COMMENT AND TELL YOUR DREAM LA FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!!!