The Softball Game

Hana POV:
Tyler and I were on our way to Ohio to watch my best friend Kaila play her last Softball game of her career as she will no longer be playing when she gets to LA as she will be persuing social media.

Tyler: "Hana I'm scared what if Kaila doesn't like me and she thinks I'm weird?"

Me: "Tyler if you don't stop talking like that she won't like you. Ever since she found out Matt and I had moved into the DREAM house shes been talking about you non-stop and how she wants to meet you. Why do you think I brought you instead of Matt?"

Tyler: "Wait she talks about me? Like for real? You aren't lying to me?"

Me: "Tyler you are one of my best friends why would I lie to you? You've been sitting there while I'm on Facetime with her you've heard how she talks about you and how she adores you. Why would she not like you?"

Tyler: "Yeah I guess."

*TIME SKIP*
We arrive in Ohio 45 minutes before Kaila's softball game starts. We race to the game. Kaila spots me first but she doesn't know that Tyler is with me she thinks Matt came with me. So Tyler sits down next to me and Kaila doesn't realize that I brought Tyler.

*AFTER THE GAME*

Kaila's POV:
I see Hana with a different boy that isn't Matt I have never seen this boy before. As I walk closer to Hana I realize it's Tyler Schrage. I'm really freaking out now! Why did she bring Tyler instead of Matt?

Me: "Hana why did you bring Tyler instead?"

Hana: "Because Tyler wanted to meet you and see you in person so Matt said that he should come. I mean you'll see Matt when we get back to LA."

Me: "I'm sorry when WE go back to LA? Hana what are you on you know how I am when it comes to planes!!!"

Tyler: "What's wrong with planes?"

Me: "I have a fear of flying and I have never been on one before."

Tyler: "Well you can hold my hand when we take off and hold my hand the entire time if you need too. I don't mind."

Me: "Thank you Tyler you are so sweet." I kiss his cheek. "Awwww he's blushing!" I said.

*Time Skip*
Kaila's POV:
We get back to the DREAM house. The first person I see is Matt. Which is a relief because I don't really know anyone else besides Tyler, Hana, Matt, Jordan, and Nicole. Don't get me wrong I know who they are but I don't know them personally and I'm scared that they won't like me. After seeing Matt I see Bryan and Chris Williams and of course, I went bug-eyed which is fucking great because it's the fucking Williams brothers. Awesome!

Bryan: "You're adorable I have a feeling we are going to be best friends."

Me: "We will be best friends, I mean you are one of Hana's best friends and I have known her for about 3 years now."

Bryan: "okay cool how old are you?"

Me: "19. How about you?"

Bryan: "22."

Me: "Cool well I'm going to bed, I don't feel good and the plane ride took a lot out of me."

Bryan: "Okay I'll have Tyler take you up to your room. You'll probably be sleeping with Tyler."

Me: *goes bug-eyed again* "I'm sorry what?"

Bryan: "Yeah we don't have room so we have to double up. Matt and Hana are in a room, Dom and Jordan are in a room, so is Ian and Nicole they are all sharing a room."

Me: "Oh okay I guess I can share with Tyler I mean he is cute and I do have a crush on him now, he held my hand the entire time during the plane ride."

Bryan: "He likes you too a lot."

Me: "Wait really?"

Bryan: "Mhmm. He couldn't stop talking about you after Hana showed him a photo of you. We almost got annoyed with him. He kept saying how pretty you were which don't get me wrong you are very beautiful but you aren't my type."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you so much! You finally met one of the other girls and you also got to meet two friendships. Tyler and Hana are best friends and now Kaila and Bryan. Yes there will be more friendships that form along with the relationships will get more intense and there will be more drama. Remember Vote Share and Comment. I will keep you updated on this book on IG.

Follow the socials for the Dream La fanpage.

TikTok: Dreammmlaedits

IG: Dreammmlaedits