Nicole and Jordan Come to LA

Hana's POV:One day I get a call from Nicole and Jordan my best friends from back home

Hana's POV:
One day I get a call from Nicole and Jordan my best friends from back home. They both want to come out to LA.

Phone Call:
Nicole: "Hana, Jordan, and I need to get the heck out of Washington ASAP!"

Me: "Okay, I got you don't even worry. I already booked yall a flight for Sunday. Since it's Friday yall better get packing! You'll be staying for 2 weeks."

Nicole and Jordan: "Okay cool!"

*Sunday*

Matt and I go to the airport of course Dom and Ian wanted to come but we told them no they would just have to wait until they go to the house to meet them. Yes, I did show the boys a photo of Nicole and Jordan.

*Back at the house*

Me: "BOYSSSSS THEY ARE HERE!!!!"

Both Dom and Ian run down the stairs pushing and shoving each other trying to meet the girls that they don't know anything about but want to get to know so bad.

Dom: "They are beautiful but which one is Jordan?"

Jordan steps forward. "That would be me"

Nicole steps forward. "I'm Nicole." Ian immediately starts blushing "you are more beautiful than the pictures Hana has shown me." Nicole looks at me "you did what now Hana" she said. I just smile. "You're welcome," I said.

Nicole:" So when are the others coming to LA." All the boys look at me.
Bryan: "Wait there is more girls than just you 3?"
Me: Yes Bryan there is
Bryan: When will we meet them?
Me: Whenever they come out here that's when so now stop asking for fuck sakes Bryan Williams.
Bryan: Dont gotta be so rude
Matt: Both of you knock it the hell off
Me: Yes sir
Bryan: Shut up I'm older than you!

AUTHORS NOTE
How yall enjoying the book so far?
Don't forget to vote share and comment
Follow the socials
TT: @Dreammmlaedits
IG: @Dreammmlaedits