Did You Do It? Part 3!

Brookies POV:

I am walking around the mall by myself because I needed a day to myself away from everyone at the house because everyone is fighting over who is a bottom and a top, so I left to go to the mall. As I'm eating my food I receive a Dm on Instagram which I open probably shouldn't have done due to the fact it was a girl from Chris's hometown saying the last time he was there they hooked up and that she's pregnant with his child. I get up and text Chris.

 I get up and text Chris

Chris's POV:

As Tyler and I are fighting over who is a bottom in our bromance I get a text from Brookie asking me if I hooked up with a girl while I was in Jersey which I didn't have time for I went to Jersey for my great grandma's funeral I didn't have time to be messing around with other people especially when I'm totally in love with Brookie. I break down crying due to the fact she actually thinks that.

Nobody POV:

As Chris is crying everyone is trying to figure out what happened and why he is crying. Bryan grabs his phone and reads the messages.

B: "Guys Brookie thinks Chris hooked up with a girl back in Jersey when we went to our great-grandmas funeral which isn't true."

Tristan: "Why would she think that she knows that Chris is completing in love with her."

C: "I don't know what to do anymore."

Chris grabs his keys and leaves without telling anyone where he is going. Dom tries getting ahold of Chris but it goes straight to voicemail. Kaila calls Brookie to let her know what is going on and Brookie knows exactly where Chris went so that's where she goes.

Brookie: "Chris why are you here?"

C:" Brookie I love you and the fact you believe that girl over me hurts."

B: "I never said I believed her I wanted to make sure I called your mom and asked her and she said you never once left the house only to go to great grandmas funeral that is it."

Chris kisses Brookie.

Authors Note:

Hey guys sorry its been a while since I have uploaded I've been busy with work and family issues. Ill try to upload more.

Follow the socials for everything DREAM LA: Dreammmlaedits on Tiktok and Instagram.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH ALL THE DREAM LA FANS.

Give me feedback in the comments.