Prom Night

Cindy's POV:

So one night Hana texts me asking if I would like to be apart of the first-ever DREAM LA prom of course I said yes.

I start getting ready

I start getting ready. I'm wearing a purple knee length dress. After about 10 minutes of getting ready (Yes I don't take that long to get ready as a cheerleader we learn to get ready fast.) I get a text from an unknown number which I assumed was one of the boys that was picking me up.

I get in the car and see a very handsome man

??: "Hey I'm Dayne."

Me: "Hi I'm Cindy."

Dayne looks at me. "You look beautiful."

Me: "Thanks you look handsome."

Daynes POV:

Hana came into my room asking me to go pick up one of her friends for our first-ever prom. Of course I said yes because I have a feeling this girl is very beautiful. I wore my purple tux because purple is my favorite color. I get her number from Hana. I get to her house and I text her. She gets in my car and she looks stunning. She's wearing a purple knee length dress and she doesnt have very much makeup on which I'm a sucker for a girl who doesn't wear too much makeup. I deadass can't stop staring at her.

We get back to the house and I open the car door for her and hold out my hand so she doesn't fall.

Me: "Cindy you look beautiful."

Cindy: "Thank you Dayne."

Me: "Ready to go into the house."

Cindy: "Not really. I know the girls are there but I'm scared they will judge me."

Me: "Cindy stop those girls are your best friends why would they judge you? They love you they would never judge you. I'm falling for you hard. You are literally so fucking beautiful."

Cindy: "Thank you Dayne. I'm falling for you too."

We go into the house and all the girls run up to Cindy giving her big hugs and telling her how beautiful she was. I notice Bryan and Matt walking up to me. I dap them up.

Bryan: "So you are crushing on Cindy hard bro."

Matt: "I see how you are looking at her bro."

Me: "Guys she's gorgeous look at her."

At the last song I ask Cindy to dance which don't get me wrong we've been dancing all night but Zach played a slow song as the last song of the night so of course as we are dancing she kisses my cheek. I take her outside after the song and I kiss her I couldn't hold back anymore.

Cindy's POV:

He's fucking kissing me. We've had a great night I'm scared this is going to ruin this. I have never been in a relationship before ahh fuck.

Authors Note:

Wow two chapters in one day yall are special. Remember LIKE COMMENT SHARE VOTE.

FOLLOW THE TT AND IG: Dreammmlaedits

Ill post story updates on IG