The Beach Trip

Tristan's POV:

Everybody decided that today we are going to the beach which of course I was dreading because everybody was coupled up and there is me the only one who doesn't have a female companion to be all cute with. As we are at the beach I see this really pretty girl who is sitting alone. I walk over to her to talk to her.

Me: "Hi I'm Tristan and you are?"

???: "Oh hi Tristan I'm Jess!"

Me: "You are really fucking pretty. Do you want to come to hang out with me and my friends?"

Jess: "Sure why not my friends stood me up."

Me: "Why would they do that?"

Jess: "I'm not a very social person so they do it a lot."

Me: "Well you are in luck, we need more friends and we only really go to the mall, or the beach or Vegas if we are in the mood. So if you want to be our friend you can be. There are 8 other girls and 8 other guys so altogether there are 18 people in this friend group."

Jess: "Oh okay cool I'm very shy so I'm sorry if they don't like me."

Me: "Oh hush they will love you. The girls will be glad they have another girl in the group. "

Jess: "Oh okay."

3rd person pov:

Tristan and Jess go back over to the group and T introduces Jess to the group. They immediately fall in love with Jess and tell T that he picked the right girl. Little does Jess know she is the final Dream LA Girl. Ian immediately takes to Jess and considers her a best friend.

Authors Note:

Hey guys you finally got to meet Tristan and Jess along with other friendships.

Here is a list of all the friendships that will be talked about in this story

Tristan and Cindy

Bryan and Kaila

Chris and Jordan

Tyler and Hana

Ian and Jess

Matt and Pricilla

Dom and Nicole

Dayne and Brookie

THESE ARE JUST FRIENDSHIPS THERE WILL BE NO CHEATING ON THEIR SO

IF YALL ARE CONFUSED HERE ARE THE RELATIONSHIPS:

Bryan and Pricilla

Chris and Brookie

Tyler and Kaila

Tristan and Jess

Ian and Nicole

Matt and Hana

Dom and Jordan

Dayne and Cindy