The Hate She Gets

TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM IS TALKED ABOUT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaila's POV:

August 24th the day I turn 21 along with Tyler. I'm scrolling through my comments on TikTok and these comments are horrible.

Comment 1: Why is Tyler with her she's not even pretty.

Comment 2: She looks like a potato.

Comment 3: He deserves so much better. She's ugly as hell.

These comments are getting to me. I go into the bathroom and start looking for a razor because I can't take it anymore. Finally, after 5 minutes of looking for a razor, I found one. 1,2,3,4,5 cuts on my thighs.

Bryan's POV:

Where the fuck is Kaila at? Oh no she's in the bathroom she never closes the door when she's in the bathroom.

Me: Kaila open the fucking door

K: No B go away

I open the door to see Kaila cutting, I race over to her.

Me: K why?

K: The hate B that's why

Me: Ugh not again I have to tell Tyler about this.

I call up Hana who is out with Tyler shopping for K's Birthday present.

Hana's POV:

As I'm shopping with Tyler I get a call from B.

Me: Hello

B: Hana get home now!

Me: B what's going on

B: Kaila has gone back to her old ways

Me: Fuck okay!

I look at Tyler.

Me: We gotta go K is going back to her old ways

Tyler and I race home before Ty can put the car in park I'm already out of the car and halfway up to Kaila.

Me: K what the fuck why did you do this

K: Hana these comments he deserves so much better

Tylers POV:

She really thinks I deserve better never that she's my world.

Me: Baby what's going on?

K: The hate comments are back.

Fuck these comments are getting out of hand time to go live and address this.

While I'm on live everyone is having a good time vibing with me but it's time to bring up this situation.

Me: Hey guys I need to address something that is going on in the fandom involving Kaila.

Comments: OMG you finally left her? You finally realized you deserve better?

Me: GUYS STOP THIS HATE ITS CAUSING KAILA TO GO BACK TO HER OLD WAYS AND START HATING HERSELF. YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THIS FANDOM IS ALL ABOUT POSITIVITY AND LOVE SO WHY ARE YOU HATING ON MY GIRL. SHE IS MY EVERYTHING I DON'T NEED SOMEONE BETTER OR SOMEONE PRETTIER SHE IS THE ONLY ONE BESIDES HANA AND THE BOYS WHO UNDERSTAND ME! ITS SICK AND FROM NOW ON I WON'T BE GOING LIVE UNTIL YALL LEARN ITS DAMAGING TO HER.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! REMEMBER TO VOTE SHARE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH THE OTHER DREAM LA FANS!

Follow the socials

TT and IG: Dreammmlaedits