Emotionless

Third person's POV

Is being emotionless really that bad? 

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has considered this question more than once. A person without feelings should not exist, but it is possible that there is one white-haired boy who thinks so about himself.

Emotions are a phenomenon that every person feels. They can be both bad and good. Once a certain man said "Emotion is more powerful than reason. Emotion is the driving force behind thinking and reasoning. Emotional intelligence increases the mind's ability to make positive, brilliant decisions". Let's assume that's true.

Does this mean that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is broken as a human being, or that he is an unpolished gemstone? Many people thinks that emotions are one of the greatest enemy of logic. Logic is calm and organized, and emotions are wild and unexpected.

Some would even think that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a symbol of calm. Never angry and upset, nor sad or annoyed, never feeling love, hate or attachment. In short, he feels nothing. Maybe it is through the treatment in the White Room, or maybe it is by himself. For him, living in the White Room was about survival, where you had to give up things like feelings forever from birth to survive.

The strongest of these are love and hatred. These two feelings are opposites to each other in different meanings. A huge feeling of hatred for the other human can blind a person enough to stop thinking sensibly and focus only on revenge, ignoring the losses associated with it and their own health.

If you want to get a 'simple' meaning of feeling love, just replace a few words from the previous sentence. A huge feeling of love for another person can blind a person enough for him to stop thinking sensibly and focus only on beloved one, ignoring other important things. Hatred cannot drive out hatred, but love can do it and so can love, which can be destroyed by hatred.

Apparently, love makes you stop thinking logically. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was very curious about this phenomenon, so he tried so hard to achieve this feeling. There are always amazing things said about love, nice warmth or so called "Butterflies in the stomach". Unfortunately, until now he did not succeed.

He always thought of everything logically, but could his feelings prevent him from doing so if he had them? He does not know that. It is difficult for him to force any feelings on himself. Of course, sometimes he thought a girl is very pretty or has interesting qualities, but he never felt embarrassed or ashamed. He never felt affection for them.

If we wanted to subtract the positives of having feelings from the negatives, there would probably be a draw. Feelings are a coin, bad and good are only sides of this coin. They can lead us to the good way, but also the bad. One small push is enough to turn the coin to the other side.

________________________________________________________________________________

In a certain place, in a bright room, several important people for the world of villains have gathered. First of all, Overhaul and his group sat at the big table, and in front of them was the symbol of evil, All for One and the League of Villains.

 First of all, Overhaul and his group sat at the big table, and in front of them was the symbol of evil, All for One and the League of Villains