Day off - part 2

Third person's POV

The scene takes place in an abandoned metro station near the gallery, where the festival is to start around the afternoon. The old metro is now used as a temporary base.

On the old train top there sits a muscular man with a fairly flat face without a nose. He has quite long, black hair, which he has in disarray, which would cover his face if it wasn't for the headband and mask plus small red eyes with small irises. But this time he had exceptionally green glowing eyes which was rather odd.

He wears a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body to holster his weapons. The torso is sleeveless, so he instead wraps his arms in beige bandages, all the way from just below his shoulders to his wrists. 

He also wears long black wristbands and a watch on his left arm, and his knees are protected with metal pads, the costume completed by black boots with steel armor. He always dons his signature blood-red scarf and matching headband, as well as the tattered cloth he wears around his face as a mask.

He had a big sharp katana with toothed-like blade shape on his back, probably due to partially damage, and two sharp knives on each side of the body. He also had one knife, which could be seen on his right side of the chest.

This man is the infamous Hero Killer: Stain.

(You have a picture if you can't imagine it

(You have a picture if you can't imagine it. Wattpad is great, because you can put images <3)

He is currently sitting on the top of the damaged train carriage in a rather relaxed way and is looking intently at the group of candidates before him with his glowing green eyes.

"So." Stain started toying with his knifes in a rather dangerous way as he looked at them. They could feel the piercing and wild gaze on themselves. The atmosphere was very heavy and almost deadly.

In front of him stood a group of men consisting of about 40 people and equipped. Most of them were dressed in similar battle suits to him and held knives, katanas, firearms in their hands.  Apparently they were preparing for something.

The hero killer looked down at them from the top and unleashed his killing intent. "Who wouldn't participate in my plan?" He released it in order to see the reaction of the candidates he found. They were also people who hated the hero system as it was now and wanted to clear this world of false heroes.

Most of them managed to stand still, and some of them were shaking a little, but they managed to endure in order to participate.

About 5 of them started to retreat slowly towards the exit. They were already sweating and felt fear under his gaze. Absolutely stupid action. Stain asked the previous question only to uncover the cowards or traitors and eliminate them.