Day off - part 3

This is how Rin Matsuri looks like

This is how Rin Matsuri looks like. You can rather imagine her without those plasters on her face, right?  I found this picture randomly on the net when I was looking for person with a similar look to my oc, so obviously picture is not mine.

You should rather know the look of Itsuka, so there is no need for me to show you.

.

Ayanokouji's POV

We have been in the cafe for several minutes now. I leaned my elbow against the windowsill, putting my head on my hand. I looked through the glass of the café from time to time because I noticed quite unusual movements of the gallery security during the last few minutes.

I frowned my eyebrows.

Several bodyguards have already passed through the same store hallway. They walk by talking through their communicators, having a serious but panic-free face. Maybe some problem?

I also saw some suspiciously behaving people in black and brown cloaks sometimes. They were quite normally dressed, but their movements were also strange. It was as if they were forcing themselves to walk in a way that would resemble the usual walking.

So they were extremely tense, as if they were waiting for some signs from time to time, or didn't know what to do.

You could also see that some heroes I don't recognize decided to appear as additional protection. They were probably sent here to support this festival or event.

I felt the buzz in the pocket where my phone was, probably a message came.

I turned on the phone and read the message.

"I see. So he noticed as well."

Someone pulled me slightly by my shirt and I turned my attention from the view to see Eri's smile.

"Kiyo-nii-san! I won't eat anymore, so you eat it!" Eri said to me, holding onto her belly. I looked at her indifferently as always.

Really if I knew it would end like this, I certainly would never order it in the first place.

"I told you, you wouldn't be able to eat it, and now I don't feel like eating raspberry cake alone, you've eaten barely half of it, whereas Rin and Itsuka neither want to eat it. Why have you asked me to order this at all?" I told her, and she made an offended face. Seriously, she got a sulk?

She pouted "You are so mean, Kiyo-nii-san! Eri can't eat anymore, because Eri has eaten!" What do you find seemingly mean about that? You ordered me to buy a huge strawberry cake because you found it tasteful. She didn't even notice how much it costs me. Eri is definitely starting to get too spoiled.