🍋 kenhina 🍋

"Kenma, th-this is a little much, isn't it?" Hinata called out from the bathroom, his face flushed.

They were at Kenma's house and Hinata
had lost a game and the penalty was to
do whatever Kenma told him to do. So a bag was shoved to Hinata and he was forced to the bathroom to change into the clothes Kenma provided.

"A bet is a bet Shoyo." Kenma lazily called out but was internally anticipating how his boyfriend would look. Hinata gulped and walked out into Kenma's room. He was in a tight fitted black halter crop top with his nipples exposed from the two holes in the clothing. He wore a black mini skirt with no underwear and a cat ear headband as well. In his hand was the tail with a long plug shaped metal part at the end.

"You forgot to put one more part in Shoyo~" Kenma smirked as he saw Hinata fidget in the outfit.

"But, it's embarrassing..."

"Shoyo..." Kenma replied in a low, seductive tone which sent shivers up Hinata's spine. Hinata proceeded to try and clumsily shove the plug up his ass but was not able to. Not being able to wait any longer, Kenma pulled Hinata from his spot on his chair and made Hinata sit on his lap.

Grabbing the tail, Kenma shoved it up Hinata's ass without warning, causing the ginger to moan out loudly. Kenma reached for the drawer under his table and got out handcuffs and cuffed Hinata's hand behind his back then took out a remote.

"Wait, Kenma-" Before Hinata could finish his sentence, Kenma clicked the switch on the remote and soon, moans filled the room.

"A-ah~ K-Kenma, please st-stop it. I'm gonna cum~" Hinata arched his back and grinded up against Kenma, causing Kenma to groan.

Lifting Hinata's skirt, he had a tight hold on Hinata's dick, preventing him from cumming.

"Kenma, wh-what are you-"

"I'm not gonna let you cum so easily, you gotta beg for it." Kenma smirked and increased the vibrations of the sex toy, causing Hinata to moan louder.

"Kenma please, l-let me cum..." Hinata panted out, becoming out of breath.

"What did you call me?" Kenma teased, groping Hinata's ass.

"K-Kenma-" Kenma smacked Hinata's ass, causing Hinata to yelp.

"Nope, what are you supposed to call me?"

"D-Daddy..." Hinata softly said, a little embarrassed but desperate. Kenma smacked his ass again but still did not let Hinata come. Hinata was becoming restless and moaned more.

"I can't hear you~"

"Daddy, pl-please let m-me cum!" Kenma smirked and pumped Hinata's dick, causing him to scream and he came immediately after. Kenma pulled out the toy and stood up while supporting the smaller boy.

He pushed Hinata to the table, Hinata's ass in view. Getting lube from the drawer, he squeezed some onto his fingers and inserted them into Hinata.

Hinata was panting loudly and moaned, feeling Kenma make a scissoring action and then pulling out the fingers.

Kenma positioned himself and slowly thrusted his large size into Hinata raw.

"Kenma, it's too big, wait a minute!" Hinata's eye widened as he felt Kenma enter him. This wasn't their first time but usually Kenma would prepare Hinata with more toys first so that he would be anle to take Kenma in. Hinata was still a little tight which made the boy scared.

"It's alright baby, just leave it to me." Kenma leaned over and kissed Hinata's neck while his hands roamed Hinata's body.

He used his fingers and played with Hinata's nipples, pinching and flicking them over and over again. Kenma groaned as he felt Hinata's walls tightening against his junior.

Once he was fully in, he let Hinata adjust to his 9 inch size and then began to slowly thrust in and out. Then, he went faster and faster.

"Deeper! Yes, agh~ Yes! Right there Daddy~" He heard Hinata moan loudly and smirked, knowing he had hit Hinata's sweet spot and continuously rammed Hinata and hit the same spot over and over again.

Hinata moaned and screamed, feeling so much pleasure that he was lost for words. Soon, he felt that he was about to reach his climax once again.

"Ugh, baby I'm coming!" Kenma groaned out and kept at his fast pace, his hands at Hinata's shaft as he pumped the boy.

"Come inside of me, D-Daddy~" Hinata moaned out one last time before he reached his climax with Kenma following soon after into the boy.

"Let try it again with that bondage set next time." Kenma purred and pulled Hinata into a cuddle on his bed.

"Kenma, take off these handcuffs first. Wait, Kenma? Wait, don't sleep yet! Kenma!" Hinata yelled but to no avail. The pudding head was now in a deep dreamland, holding the tangerine head closer into his chest.

a/n - it's short, i know. but its my first lemon ever so cut me some slack! i wanna do one with a lot more toys!