🔪 yamaguchi x hinata 🔪

"Gomen, Tsu~kki." Yamaguchi sang and stabbed the knife into Tsukishima's throat. Tsukishima couldn't respond in time and was dead almost instantly from the blow. Pulling the knife out, Yamaguchi licked the blood off, watching as the red substance poured out from the wound. So vibrant, so RED.

On the other side, Hinata and Suga were hiding behind the pillar as they watch the scene unfold before them. Suga pulled Hinata closer to him to try and comfort both himself and Hinata before whispering into Hinata's ear.

"Hinata, when you see me jump out, I want you to run as fast and as far as possible. You can do that right? I know you can." Suga said in a comforting but shaky voice.

"What, no Suga-senpai. I'm not leaving you here." Hinata whispered back, turning his head and sending the older boy a pleading look that told him not to.

"It's okay Hinata, know that I love you so much." Suga's face turned into an anguished look and he kissed the boy's forehead. Hinata felt a lump in his throat and tears welling up in his eyes as he shook his head. He then pushed Hinata away from him and jumped out and ran to the other direction.

"Hinata, this way!" Suga yelled out to attract Yamaguchi while running away to the other hallway. Yamaguchi heard this and ran to that direction as well.

"You're not getting away from me!" Yamaguchi yelled in hysteria. Hinata who was still hiding ran out when he heard the footprints fade away before running off as well. He now cried with tears down his cheeks but kept his hand over his mouth to not make any sounds to attract the green haired, insane person he thought was his friend.

Hinata was unfamiliar with the location and took the wrong turn but eventually found his way to the exit. He thought that he would finally be free from this nightmare, with plenty of evidences for the police to catch Yamaguchi such and creepy texts
from him and a video recording.

Oh how wrong and naive he was.

Hinata saw something roll in front of him and made the mistake of stopping to take a look at what it was. As he got closer, his eyes widened and he felt the bile come up his throat.

He turned to the side and started to gag and throw up, crying harder as he fell to his knees.

What exactly did he see? It was the head of Suga with his face contorted in a face of shock and fear.

He heard footsteps behind him and knew exactly who it was. His will to fight was barely there anymore and he felt that it would've been better to have had himself caught and killed instead of causing the deaths of those that helped him.

"Just kill me already...please." Hinata looked to the ground and sobbed softly.

"Oh, sweet, poor Hinata. I'm not going to kill you,
I never wanted that at all." Yamaguchi stated in a sickeningly sweet voice as he crouched down in front of Hinata. He wasn't bothered by the dismembered head to his right, nor the puddle of vomit to his left.

"I just wanted you all along. If only you didn't try to run for me, look at the deaths you've caused! First it was Kageyama who you snitched me on, then it was Tanaka-san and Narita-san who found out through your secret notes you've been sending the team. Then you mother and Natsu and that police man. And now you just had to involve poor Yachi, Tsukki and Suga-san." Yamaguchi tenderly placed a hand on Hinata's cheek, caressing it. Then he dug his nails into his skin and watched as the poor boy flinched in pain with blooding oozing out of the wound.

"Like I thought, red looks the best on you, my beloved Hinata." Yamaguchi let out a twisted smile before licking the blood off of Hinata's face. Taking a good look at Hinata's lifeless and hopeless filled face, he laughed out loud hysterically.

Hinata felt his world black out and fell into unconsciousness.

a/n - its a short yandere this time hehe !! i wanna do an angst one soon as well so look forward to that !! also one last thing, i'm really and truly grateful for all your reads and votes <3 it means a lot to me and i hope you can comment as well so ik your opinion !! also, you should check out my other books like the yandere haikyuu x reader one :D one with a female hinata with plot will be out soon so look out for that too <33 okaii, bye my lovess