💋 webcam hinata pt.2 💋

"Oya oya~" Kuro said as he listened to what his friend was saying. It was the captain's meetings which was attended by Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Date Tech, Shiratorizawa, Nekoma, Fukurodani and Inarizaki. Itachiyama, and Kamomedai were having a practice match with each other and so they could not attend the meeting this time round. The schools became close after the Nationals and decided to keep close relations for the future generations.

They usually held captain meetings to talk about their team and to organise matches and camps for their teams.

This time's meeting was held in Miyagi and it was on Karasuno's rest day so the meeting was held in Karasuno this time.

"Are you sure that it was Hinata? Maybe you saw it wrong." Daichi said, not able to imagine the kohai he saw as innocent and pure to be the newly raved porn star.

"He had the scratch that Hinata got when he was scratched by a cat when he was with with me and Akaashi! I'm sure it's him and after thinking more about it, doesn't Shota-tan and Hinata have very similar attributes?" Bokuto would not have them thinking he was crazy or that he was wrong because he was extremely sure that it was Hinata.

"Even if they so look a little similar, you can't confirm that it is, in fact, Hinata." Kita stated, speaking only facts.

"Doesn't Shota-tan have a stream later today?" Futakuchi said, having a plan in mind that everyone seemed to catch on as they looked to Daichi who only sighed.

"Fine, let's head over to Hinata's house and I'll prove to you that Kasasuno's decoy isn't Shoto-tan." Dachi got up and gathered his things, everyone else following after him. Daichi knew where Hinata lived, and had only been there once, not that he went into the ginger head's house.

"Shoto-tan's live just started." Ushijima stated as he look his phone out with the live being played.

"He's so hot, my god." Oikawa stated as he licked his lips. It was a good think that Hinata lived in wuute a secluded area, if not, people would thinj that they were a bunch of perverts watching these kinds of things out in public.

"Let's just hurry and get to Hinata's." Kita stated, feeling a little aroused from the playing live stream. They all continued on their route to Hinata's house which was only a few minutes away.

When they got there, Daichi went up to ring the doorbell. After a moment of silence with no response, he tried ringing again but no one came to open the door.

"His shoes are here so he should be home." Futakuchi stated, pointing to the shoes that were place neatly to the side. Daichi remembered that Hinata said they place a spare key under the flower pot and went to get it and unlocked the door.

"Pardon our intrusion." Daichi said as he entered the house after removing his shoes and placing them neatly to the side. The other captains followed after Daichi and they all made their way up the stairs. That's when they heard some noises from a specific room.

The live stream was still on fron Ushijima's phone which confirmed Bokuto's speculations. They walked to the room and opened the door to see Hinata masturbating to himself with a vibrator wand.

Hinata opened his eyes at the sound of his door opening and widened his eyes in shock when he saw Daichi at the front with other captains behind him.

"C-Captain?!" Hinata scrambled to grab the sheets from his bed to cover himself. He then looked and noticed the live was still on going.

: what happened ??

: omg, did someone walk in on him?

: captain??