☁️ everyone x hinata ☁️

"Hinata, I know that you're excited to see everyone else from the other team, but try your best not to stray from the team. We're going to Hyogo this time and not Tokyo so it's an unfamiliar location." Suga told the boy as he stood next to Hinata's seat. Everyone else had gone ahead and Suga told Kageyama to go ahead first so that he could talk the the shorter boy.

"Hmm...okay..." Hinata yawned out, rubbing his eyes to rub away some of the sleepiness and stretching himself like a cat. Suga just sighed, knowing that the boy did not pay attention to what he just said.

"Never mind, you just have to remember to stick with us. Kageyama already brought your bag down, do you need me to carry you down too?" Suga sighed softly and asked, ruffling the younger boy's hair. Hinata only nodded and put his arms out. Suga bent down a little in front of Hinata and he got onto Suga's back. Securing his hands around Hinata's thighs, Suga walked down the bus and to where Karasuno was gathering at.

As usual, Karasuno was the last to arrive and every other team decided to wait in the carpark for them when the coaches got a message that stated they would reach soon. Many of them wanted to see the ginger as soon as possible and cooed at the sight of him sleeping soundly on Suga's back.

However, this also meant that they could not spend anytime with him soon if he was this tired. The rest of the Karasuno team was sure to be extremely protective of the small boy and the other teams knew that unless they were playing volleyball, it would be hard to spend time with the boy.

-

"Nice kill, Tanaka-san!" Hinata yelled and cheered for the bald player, causing the latter to smile widely and hype up with Hinata along with Nishinoya. Karasuno was now playing their last match with Nekoma and were one point away from winning. It was already evening and they had been playing since the early afternoon when Hinata woke up.

Hinata was now serving and hit the ball, causing it to fly over to Nekoma's court to which Yaku easily caught. Kenma made no signal to who he would set it to and looked at Yamamoto before setting it to Kuro instead. This threw the blockers off a little but Hinata made up for it with his speed and one touched the ball. Tanaka bumped it up to Kageyama and Hinata took a step to the left before dashing to the right and jumping up. The blockers on the other side jumped up to block Hinata but realised their mistake soon after.

The ball was tossed to the middle and Asahi spiked it straight down. Yaku, Kenma and Inuoka tried to save it but failed and the whistle blew. It was Karasuno's win and Nekoma had to do the penalties.

They went to get their dinner at the cafeteria where Aoba Johsai were already at. Hinata being the ball of energy that he was, ran ahead of his team and was greeted by the Seijoh team who were in the middle of their meal. Hinata beamed and waved at them, getting his own food then sitting at the spot in between Oikawa and Iwaizumi where they had saved for him. Karasuno soon walked in after Hinata sat down and frowned when they saw their beloved member eating and chatting with another team.

Nonetheless, they just let him stay at where he was, prepared to step in and grab the sunshine away if they saw the other team do anything inappropriate. Everyone at the table became more cheery in the presence of the orange headed boy and enjoyed his company.

"Hinata, look at yourself, you're not even eating properly." Kunimi commented and leaned over, he grabbed the grain of stray rice next to Hinata's mouth and plopped it into his own mouth. Hinata, being the ever so dense cutie he is, just smiled and thanked Kunimi. The others glared at the first year that just stuck his tongue out.

Karasuno were already getting restless before but after seeing the interaction that unfolded between Hinata and Kunimi, a trigger was set off. Suga stood up and walked over to the table, placing a hand on Hinata's shoulder.