🔪 sugawara x hinata 🔪

When Sugawara first met Hinata, he felt a swelling in his heart. A strong urge to protect the younger boy from the dangers of the world. He brushed it off as a mother's instinct and did his best to make sure the world would not defile his boy and his innocence.

But when he saw Jouzenji's Terushima suddenly take an interest in Hinata, flirting with him and all, he felt a heavy bloodlust.

Again, he brushed it off after two whole days of contemplation as a motherly feeling but he was beginning to doubt himself. He tried his best to swerve Hinata back on the right path, one without any relationship with Terushima. However, Hinata was beginning to become attracted with the party loving volleyball captain.

He had decided to creep Terushima out by sending him letters, threatening him to stop hanging out with Hinata. However, Terushima never took it seriously, so Suga turned to a different method, stalking.

He would stalk the two boys and take photos when they were together, sending it to Terushima. Terushima, not wanting to worry the tangerine head, didn't tell him anything of what happened and took matters into his own hands.

He had insisted the creepy mystery man reveal himself and face him, to which Suga agreed. He brought a basketball bag with him as well as a few items which would be useful.

The next day, it was found that Jouzenji's Terushima was found dismembered, his parts all thrown together in a basketball bag and thrown into the sea. There was a note in the bag that was encased in a ziplock bag to keep the note from getting wet.

'This is just the start.
- 🏀'

Basketball clubs and courts were investigated, but there were no clues.

As for Suga, he had burnt away any burnable evidence he could have been holding and for those that he couldn't easily get rid like the knife he used to murder Terushima, he stuffed it into one of his trash bags and got rid of them within the pile of garbage.

-

"Hinata, don't be sad, Terushima wouldn't want to see you like this." Suga cooed and stated while hugging the sobbing boy.

"Why did it have to be him?!?" Hinata continued to scream and sob into Suga's chest. Suga combed his fingers through Hinata's hair in an attempt to sooth the boy. Hinata leaned further into Suga's chest, hugging him.

Suga liked this feeling, the feeling of Hinata depending on him. And ever since that day, he craved that feeling.

Hinata thought that Suga was so nice and treated him well with no prejudice, ever since the day Hinata opened up to him that he was actually almost going to date Terushima before he died. Hinata decided to open up more to him, telling Suga his woes and worries.

Suga were satisfied and liked the situation but Hinata never had much worried to begin with so he decided to start making some so that Hinata would continue to confide in him.

It started out with small things, like making it seem like Hinata didn't clean up properly after practice by putting the things he arranged out of place which caused him to be scolded by Daichi.

Or causing some small misunderstandings with the people that weren't close with Hinata and didn't know how good of a kid he was. So that his friends that knew him would defend him but the victims would be mad at him.

But soon those issues died down yet again. Suga decided to start more issues. He had taken a few of his friends' items and hid them. It went on for a few days and there were only a few speculations and mutterings around but no one had suspected the boy, until one student saw something poking out of Hinata's bag one day.