The Endless Hallway

AUTHORS NOTE
This chapter and the next two chapters are about each character's experience going through the endless hallway. Picking up from their chapter one POV.
**********************************************************************
Unknown POV
My game is getting started. I love my little pawns.Those girls... they don't know what is coming for them and my boys... Well they know what happens if they don't go through with it. Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm The GameMaster.

Aaron POV
"I'm not going to lie everytime is harder than the last. These girls don't deserve what will happen to them if they don't pass. I know what I am doing is wrong but my family and my friends are in danger to keep the people I love safe I'll walk down the endless hallway as many times as I need to."I thought. Before I could say anything Alana noticed the first part of our challenge "The ceiling is getting smaller"she said while crouching down. Then she slipped going down the slide.I turned myself around preparing to go down the slide like I've done a bunch of times then I muttered "Endless fucking hallway Endless fucking slide. Endless fucking torture.

Alana POV
We've been going down this slide for ten minutes then we landed in a green room.I had to wait a couple seconds for Aaron to come down then the slide retracted and the room slowly filled with water. I started looking around for a was out then I ran to Aaron and said "help me look for something to get out" he looked at me and said " there is no use the room is empty I'm sorry" after that I felt myself slip unconscious and succumbed to the darkness.