The First Girl

Previously
I really hate odd numbers. Why have five toys when you could have six? It's so unfortunate that one of our toys was a liar. So I'd like to introduce our new toy. Xavier I hope you like your new partner after all when she left you begged for her to come back.

Xavier POV
I looked towards the slowly opening doors hoping to see Kayla but I gasped at what I saw,Bianca. She was the first girl the GameMaster brought to me, the girl to be sent to the dollhouse, and my first love. "Bianca y-your alive" I said. "Zaza she kept me here and tortured me. She was about to kill me but she said she needed toy. What's going on?"she said.

Flashback-Xavier POV
It's been two weeks since I've seen my family and my friends, were they still alive. Did it even matter? Before I could think anymore I heard the door to the red room I was in open. A blond girl was pushed in then the doors clicked lock again. "Where am I? Who are you? Are you going to hurt me?" She questioned "We've been taken by a criminal and no I'm not going to hurt you" I said. 2 weeks later
"Xavier if we get out of here are we still going to be together?" Bianca asked. "Of course B, I love you"I said. "I love yo-" before she could finish the GameMaster came on speaker and started talking about a new game, the dollhouse. It sounded terrible but why was it relevant? Unless. "I've grown bored of Bianca. I'm sending her the dollhouse." The GameMaster said as Bianca was dragged out of the room.
"NO COME BACK. TAKE ME INSTEAD. please" I pleaded.
End of flashback

Justin POV
Before Bianca or anyone could say anything the GameMaster said "I haven't seen anyone die in a while. Care for a game." A rusty door on the opposing side of the room. We all walked through. It's not like the GameMaster was really asking. Follow the directions was written on the wall.
The GameMaster told us to all stand on the circular platform. On the roof there was fast spinning blades. What was going on. The GameMaster was Crazy but, she wouldn't kill us. Right?
My side and Xavier's started slowly lifting off the ground. Our heads were slowly approaching the fast spinning blades. We tried to move but chains were wrapped around us.Many things were rolling around my head. What's happening? Are we going to die? Where is Bianca? Before I could finish my rampaging thoughts the GameMaster said "I've decided to do some cleaning. I'm getting rid off unnecessary items. After all 4 is also an even number." We are going to die.
I have to tell him. Our heads were almost at the blades when I said " It was my decision. I'm the one who sent Kayla to the dollhouse over you." Then the blades stopped.

Kayla POV
Be a lady.