Reuion

Kayla POV
I was a hop skippity jumping down the hallway when I saw a 7 foot man walking towards me my first thought was  shit I'm about to get sat on". "We  can do this the easy way or the hard way." The Pillsbury dough boy said. I didn't move so he started running towards me. As soon as he got close enough. He fell down. Poor dude didn't know I had more doses of that stuff. Time to get my friends.

Meanwhile
Alana POV
I'm not sure what happened. One minute they were on the platform now
Aaron was holding back Xavier. That Bianca bitch was crying and Justin was apologizing. Xavier easily pulled himself out of Aarons hold and said " What the hell man. You knew how I felt and you sent her to the dollhouse." Justin said " I don't fucking care how you feel about a girl when your life is on the line. I did what I had to, to save my brother.( They aren't related just close friends)

Laia POV
Bianca took Xavier to the far side of the huge room. I didn't trust her. So I did what a good friend would do. I listened to the conversation. Bianca put her hand on Xavier's face and said "What's going on?Who's Kayla? Are you okay? Are we okay?" Xavier looked like he was about to say something when she kissed him. He didn't stop her. At that moment the doors open to reveal Kayla covered in blood who said "Lets get out of here." She obviously didn't see what was happening.

Kayla POV
I looked around the room to make sure everyone was okay. That's when I saw it. Xavier was kissing some girl. I thought we were... It doesn't matter Xavier and I are just friends. I spoke a little louder "LETS GO" Xavier turned and looked at me "Kayla" he said.

Xavier POV
I looked over and saw Kayla. Did she see me kissing Bianca. I went over to hug her but she stopped me. "Nice to meet you I'm Kayla" she said to Bianca. "Hi I'm Xavier's girlfriend" Bianca said. She was my girlfriend months ago, but she isn't the girl I want anymore. We all ran out to the door. Then we heard it click behind the GameMaster said "you didn't think I'd let you out so easily.I know we are all curious to who Xavier will choose let's play a game shall we."