Odd Numbers

GameMaster POV
I usually save this maze for last but the chance was too deliciously perfect to perfect to pass up. After all most people find glory in order I find glory in beautifully orchestrated chaos.

Alana POV
We wake up in a corn maze.THE corn maze.I can't help but feel sad I made us come to this corn maze. I was the reason we were in hell.Aaron put his hand on my shoulder like he could tell what I was thinking and said "I can tell your blaming yourself this was nobodies fault but the GameMaster's"
I just nodded in reply. I walked over to Laia who was standing by Justin and hugged her.I started tearing up and said "We sh-shouldn't of w-went in the maze it's my fault and now Kayla i-is." I couldn't even say it,it was too hard then Laia said "W-we don't know that for sure" trying to hide the fact that she was just as sad as I was.

Justin POV
I immediately walked up to Xavier and hugged him "I'm sorry" I said
"For what"he asked "about the whole Kayla thing" I said. He told me that it wasn't my fault and that I didn't have any control over what happened. He didn't know what I did,the GameMaster is planning something.
After a few minutes we started walking around the maze when we saw a scarecrow, Creepy. We walked around some more when we realized we were lost. This was wasn't going anywhere so we devised a plan. Laia got on my shoulders.She looked around then said "Wasn't that scarecrow over there." Then she screamed "it's moving run" We all ran around the maze and somehow got separated. I heard running water and ran towards it. I saw everyone lined up at the edge of a cliff near a water fall. I turned around and saw 5 scarecrows with knifes and axes running towards us. We all seemed to have the same idea because when they got to closed we jumped.

Laia POV
I was coughing up water when we woke up. We jumped for nothing, the GameMaster's always going find us no matter the risks we take.All of us were back in the truth or dare room. Then the GameMaster spoke "I really hate odd numbers. Why have five toys when you could have six right? It's so unfortunate that one of our toys was a liar. So I'd like to introduce our new toy.Xavier I hope you like your new partner After all when she moved away you begged to see her again.

Meanwhile
Kayla POV
Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap
The footsteps came to an abrupt stop. I tried to open my eyes to see who was infront of me but I couldn't.Then I heard a mans voice "It's time to wake up dolly.I'm so eager to play with you." I heard music come on in the back "I got no strings to hold me down, To make me fret or make me frown,I had strings but now I'm free, there are no strings on me."