Brother

Unknown POV
Evil isn't born it's made, and I was made into a different kind of evil. When I was younger I was madly in love with a girl. She was different from others,but she loved someone else.They lived a happy life on the outskirts of town.I knew she would never love me so I had to change that.

Flashback
"William, Brother you are obsessed with a women and won't tell me her name" my elder brother said. "I'm not obsessed just intrigued. I would do anything for her all she has to do is ask" I replied. "I have something to tell you dear brother. I am leaving with my lover" he said. And In that moment I was broken. My only brother the only person who has ever looked out for me, is gone.

Currently
After my brother left I became fixated on the woman. She wouldn't leave me, she couldn't not after my brothers betrayal. It's not his fault he didn't know how it would affect me, he didn't know anything at all.
A few weeks later I had my love's schedule memorized. I knew when she ate,when she slept and I knew the same about her lover. I started drugging him. He was under my control.Yet everything I did to make her hate him. She claimed it was her fault. Then I made him do the unforgivable I made him cheat. And then she did the unexpected she killed him for ruining her. She killed my elder brother Darnell. And now I work for her.Over and over again I will prove my love for as long as it takes. Because no matter what you did no matter what you will do I will always love you,My love, My master.