Rise of the Turtles: Part 1

It's a clear night in New York City. Everything was peaceful and quiet. Down below in the sewer, four unlikely sons of an unlikely father are training.

"Yah!" A big turtle with a blue bandanna and katanas on his back yells out.

"Oh, yeah! Michelangelo is on the move!" Another big turtle with an orange mask and freckles moves around with nunchucks swinging.

"Heeyah!" The blue turtle swings his katanas and lunges at the other turtle.

"You don't know what to do. I'm here,I'm there. I could be anywhere. How do you stop what you can't even see?" The turtle named Michelangelo says and dodges the other turtle then moves around bouncing around and waving his arms.

The blue turtle sweeps Michelangelo's feet from under him with swift speed making him fall on the ground.

"Like that?" The blue turtle smirks.

"Good one,Leo." Mikey chuckles and compliments Leo.

Meanwhile two other turtles are fighting at the same time.

"All right,Donnie. Put down the staff and no one gets hurt." A turtle with a red bandanna says cockily with a smirk on his face.

"Uh, you said that last time, Raph, and then you hurt me." The purple turtle Donnie, says to Raph.

"Yeah, but less than I would have."

"Yeah, right-"

"Wah! Ah! Yah!" Donnie yelled out as Raph attacked him, making him drop his bo staff.

"Should've dropped the staff?" Donnie inquires nervously.

"Should've dropped the staff." Raph says in agreement.

Raph started whacking his younger brother.

"Okay okay. Ow! I'm down!"

"Onegai shimasu." Leo says making Raph pause and shrug.

"Whatever you say."

"Ah!" Leo lunges at Raph for the final showdown.

"Agh! Nice try" Raph dodges then lunges at his brother.

"Ya me!" A voice calls out making all the boys pause and turn towards the voice.

A master emerges from his room as the four sons sit down and bow in respect to their master and father.

"You all did very well." A wise looking mutant rat states to the turtles.

"But I did better."

"This is about self-improvement, Raphael. It is not about winning and losing."

"I know, sensei. But I won and they lost."

The rat master pinches a pressure point in Raphael's neck.

"Ah,ah,ah! But what's really important is that we all did our best. Good job, everyone! Ah!" Raph yells out in discomfort and slight pain.

The master chuckles.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mm." Leo quietly eats his glob of algae and worms on

"Bleh!"

"There's a little more algae and worms left if anyone wants it. Anybody? Anybody?" Mikey holds up a pot with more globs of algae and worms.