It came from the depths

"Who wants to try my latest creation? We all love pizza. We all love milkshakes. So I combined them." Mikey calls proudly.

"Okay, that could not be less appetizing." Donnie gags.

"I call it a P-shake." Mikey continues.

Donnie gulps.

"I stand corrected..."

"Mikey I really don't think that's a good idea, some things just aren't meant to be." You say peeking out from your phone.

"You guys just have no sense of adventure." Mikey downs the whole shake.

The others gag as it isn't down for long.

"Blech! - Where did I go wrong?" Mikey whines as he throws the concoction into the cup again and dumps it washing it.

You turn your attention to the TV as Leo nerds out on space heroes for the fifth time that day. Having it be a three week break on school work definitely had its perks.

"In all my travels, I've never seen anything as cute as these trumpets." There's the sound of aliens honking.

"But I'll be darned if they're not the most annoying species in the cosmos." There's loud honking and captain Ryan covers his ears.

"Captain, we've got to find a humane way to get rid of them!" His second in command that you forgot the name of says.

"If there's one thing I'm known for, it's my humanity. Open the airlock." Ryan commands making your jaw drop.

"They won't be able to breathe!! Why not find an abandoned planet to put them on!" You complain.

The sound air whooshing comes from the TV as the air lock is opened.

"You have to be the only person in the world who likes this show." Raph comments looking up from his comic bored.

"No way. There are millions of spaceniks out there. Plus (Y/n) likes it right??" Leo argues and turns towards you.

"It's alright but I really don't like captain Ryan." You shrug.

"What?! Why??! He's like the coolest leader ever!" Leo exclaims in confusion.

"No he's so mean to his crew mates."

Before Leo can argue back the TV switches to the news.

"I'm Joan Grody, with a sewer shocker. City workers attacked by mutants?" Joan announces.

The image switches to show a man being interviewed. You recognize him from a few accidents where you had to tell him you got pushed in by bullies and then got lost. He was a decent guy but unfortunately you couldn't remember his name.

"It was like part man, part reptile, and all monster! It came out of nowhere and attacked me." He exclaims.

Everyone turns and looks over at Raphael. He looks up from his comic.

"Wasn't me."

"Take a look at this terrifying footage." Joan goes on and the scene changes.

"So some people think the sewers are dark and scary, but actually, it's a lot of-" The man is cut off as the camera shows a giant alligator as it attacks.

"Somebody help me!" he screams and the footage cuts off.

"Are malicious mutants menacing Manhattan? Find out next on Grody-" there's a deep, distorted voice.

"-To the max."

The news shuts off.

"I got a bad feeling about this." Donnie says.