New Friend, old enemy

It's another night as you sit next to Mikey in the Dojo listening to Leonardo talk about patrol.

"Their leader was crazy good, by which I mean he was good and seemed a little crazy. Besides, he had all these guys with him. It it wasn't a fair fight." Leo states.

"What do you mean, "fair fight"?" Splinter asks.

"A fair fight, you know, where either side could win?" Leo says.

"So a fair fight is a fight you could lose." You say making the others look at you.

You shrug.

"Well, yes, but- Well, what I what I mean is-"

"You don't want to assure your victory." Splinter cuts Leo off.

"No, I do, but- Ow! Hey!" Leo yelps as Splinter whacks him on the back of the head.

"Was that fair?"

"No!" Leo exclaimed.

"Did I win?"

Leo pauses.

"I see your point."

"Seek victory, not fairness." Splinter advises.

"Hai, sensei." Leo responds and you're all dismissed.

"Whoa, that's rad! Oh, I wish me and Chris Bradford were friends!" Mikey exclaimed laughing.

"Mikey, you already have two human friends. Me and (Y/n)."

"April, you guys don't count. We saved your life, you have to like us." Mikey responds.

"Ouch." You mutter from Raph's lap as you and him read a comic.

"Too bad there's no place for freaks to meet people where no one can see how hideous they are." Raph says sarcastically.

"Wait, there is the internet! Donnie, can I see your laptop?" April asks.

"Uh, yeah uh, sure! Just a sec." He replies and you see him delete a picture of April eating Pizza you had sent to him.

You snicker and he glares at you to shut up. In response you make kissing noises and stick your tongue out. Raph snickers with you. April looks at Donnie and he pretends to be occupied doing something else. You drag two pinched fingers across your lip signifying you wouldn't say anything and were surrendering. You leaned back into Raph and shifted to get comfortable. He also adjusted in his seat to lean back a bit for you.

"Check it out, it's a site where you can make friends with anybody online." She says showing Mikey.

"Sweet!" Mikey gasps.

"Ohh, Chris Bradford's on here! He'll be my first friend!" Mikey exclaimed excited and took the computer from April.

"Mikey, people don't always respond immed-"

The laptop beeps.

"But sometimes they do."

Mikey gasps.

"No way! Chris Bradford has accepted my friendship! I have a friend! Thanks, April!" Mikey exclaimed joyful.

Mikey giggles then sees a picture of a person that looks like you. But you didn't have long hair and teal eyes. But Mikey decided to follow this person.

Your phone buzzed making you take it out and look at a notification for someone requesting to friend you. You smile as you recognize Mikey's username and account. You accept making the computer beep again.

"Sweet! Another friend! You're the best April!"

Mikey gets up and goes to leave the lair.

"Where are you going? Hey!" Donnie asks.