Turtle Temper

"Anything?" Leo asks.

"Nothing yet." Donnie replies.

"Aah!" Mikey squeals and screams in pain.

Leo turns to see Raph beating up Mikey.

"Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent." Leo says annoyed.

"Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter. Ah! Ugh!" Mikey yells quietly.

"Say it." Raph says standing on Mikey.

"Raph, be quiet!" Leo orders.

"Not till Mikey says it." Raph replies.

"Raphael is all-wise and powerful." Mikey cries out from under Raph's foot.

"And?"

"And he's better than me in every possible way."

"And?"

"And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod."

"And?"

Mikey whimpers.

"And in the history of the universe there's never been.."

"Okay, enough." Leo cuts off.

"We're wasting our time. The kraang aren't gonna show up." Raph complains.

"Have a little patience, will you?" Leo sighs.

"Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight. I have reliable intel." Donnie says.

"Intel? You mean April told you." Raph snarks.

"You mean your girlfriend?" Mikey adds.

Donnie looks at them embarrassed and slightly angered.

"She's not my girlfriend, Mikey. She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em."

"Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." Raph cuts in.

"At least (Y/n) will have food for us when we get back!" Mikey coos as he drools over the thought of your cooking.

In the past week you had made it a routine to visit the boys, hang out for a few hours, and bring food for them, you had been experimenting with new recipes that your mom used to make then put a twist on them.

"What the heck's going on up here? What, are you playing dress up?" A man says making the boys turn to him.

"No, sir, we were just-"

The man interrupts Leo as he spots his satellite dish broken.

"Which one of you slimy green ham shanks busted my satellite dish?!"

"Ham shanks?" Raph asks offended.

"I don't know what that means." Donnie says.

"Me neither. But I don't like it." Raph glowers.

"Let's go." Leo orders making the others turn to leave.

Raph also goes to follow still salty about the insults the man threw his way.

"That's right, you spineless cream puff! Listen to your mommy." The man snarks.

"Hey! Watch it, buddy." Raph snarls and pulls out his weapons.

"Oh, no. I didn't know you had salad tongs." The man mocks.

"Salad tongs? I'm not gonna take this from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over!" Raph yells outraged.