One - On The Plane

A/N Hi guys! This is my first fan-fic and I hope you'll like it. Please don't be a silent reader, leave some comments so I know what you think.

"Mama! Baby's so cute!"

"Yes, Tae. He is your brother, okay? Now you will become a big brother"

"Yay! Don't worry Mama, I will take good care of Kookie." the three-year-old boy said cheerfully, smiling with pure happiness.

"Sir, we have arrived."

Taehyung snapped out of his flashback, got out of the cab and went to the entrance of the airport. Taking a deep breath, he continued to walk towards his spot. To be honest, he was very nervous, but he hoped it would be fine.

After doing all the necessary things, he went to the waiting place. There were not many people, not surprising though, as it was a flight of dawn. He took a seat away from all the people, plugged in his earphones and shuffled through his playlist at the maximum volume. Knowing he will have to wait for more than an hour, he sat comfortably, having his chocolate frappe and a few snacks to pass time. He sighed, the music flowing through his ears calming him.

"Kookie, tell hyung what's wrong! Please Kookie..." the older of the two pleaded.

"Nothing" was the response he'd always get. This 6 year old brother, despite being so young was always guarded and reserve. And it annoyed Taehyung a great deal.

He sighed exasperatedly. He knew it was no use trying to force anything out so the only way he could help his brother was by loving him and caring for him unconditionally.

"Come here you brat!" he grabbed Jungkook and cuddled him, giving quick pecks all over Jungkook's face, keeping him warm and safe.

And there it was again. Somehow, he couldn't stop thinking about his brother and wondering what he'd grown up to be. He is gay, and he only figured it out because of his one hell of a brother, of course. 

"Hey hyung, look what I brought!" the younger smirked.

"Don't tell me you found something hardcore! I cannot stand those things and you got more?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Ah, hyung, those are nothing, there are way more kinky shits you don't know yet"

"And I prefer it that way"

"No fun!"

They don't know how they ended up watching porn together. They just did. At the age of 10, and for Taehyung 13, they started watching it. Taehyung simply watched because his brother forced him to, but Jungkook? He is a pervert.

"So, what have you brought?"

"Aha! Knew you were interested"

"Shut up."

"It's a gay-slash-boyxboy-slash-homo porn. Wanna try?" Taehyung was a bit surprised. Being gay, liking the same gender was not at all permitted in their family. So he never went to that side, since it was obviously prohibited but Jungkook was a rebellious idiot, of course, so he would do that.

"I am not sure..."

"How about we both watch it and if you feel uncomfortable, we will close it. Yeah?"

"Okay."

After that Taehyung started noticing boys, Jungkook in particular. At that age, Kookie was a cute chubby kid, so no wonder Taehyung loved him. But as time flew and Jungkook entered his teenage years, the transformation was ......holy shit! And that's how him being gay happened... and, well.....his interest in Jungkook increased.

Taehyung sighed at his thoughts, a smile growing on his face as the plane took off. 

He was going back, after five years to his home he had missed so much. His mom, dad, his adorable little brother..... oh god, how he missed them!