Fifteen - Forgiveness

A/N Your dead author's baaack!!! 😁😅

Taehyung woke up to find himself in a tight embrace in anyone but oh, my god. By his brother. You can imagine how freaked out he was by being this close to the male's face and his breath on his neck. He was internally screaming on his mind while trying to break free from Jungkook's iron-hard grip. 

He managed to pry away his brother's hand and slowly sit up but just as he kept his foot on the floor, Jungkook gripped his arm.

"Where are you going?" his voice was raspy and it sounded kinda sexy....Taehyung gulped nervously. "Um.....uh, to go w-wash?"

"You can do that later," came the dry response. The younger sat up in bed and pulled Taehyung harshly towards him so that their faces were inches apart.

"So....let's talk. About yesterday."

Taehyung gulped, internally panicking. Oh dear god, save me! Jungkook smirked at how nervous the older was being. "What's the matter?" he asked teasingly.

Taehyung shook his head frantically. "N-nothing." He cursed himself for stuttering. The younger tilted his head in a mocking way. "You sure about that? Because it sounds like you're pretty nervous, hyung." He leaned a bit forward, breath fanning on the elder's face.

Taehyung felt his insides churning and butterflies erupt in his stomach. No, scratch that. Not butterflies. More like elephants stampeding. 

He took a deep breath and pushed the younger a little further from him. "Would you mind giving me a little space to breathe?" 

"Does that mean you can't breathe when I'm here?"

"Yes. I mean n-no!" Taehyung mentally face-palmed himself. God, he must think I'm so dumb. The elder  got up and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna have a bath."

Jungkook chuckled, knowing that he was nervous about the conversation. "Fine, but don't take too long."

The elder nodded and ran gratefully to the bathroom, preparing himself for the dreaded conversation. After he showered he felt much more refreshed and calm as he walked out of the bathroom, seeing his brother sitting on the bed, waiting for him.

"I had no idea you were gay, hyung." Jungkook started, coming straight to the point.

"I'm not."

The younger rose an eyebrow. "Really? Then what's your sexuality?"

"Um.....Jungkooksexual?"

The boy blinked for a moment and then burst out laughing. "Okay, that makes my name sound really lame."

Taehyung grinned, liking the fact that the younger laughed because of him.

"So.....do you want us to like, be a thing?"

Taehyung shook his head frantically. "No, never! Nothing was further from my mind."

Jungkook chuckled. "Then what do you want?" The elder bent his head to look at the floor. There was a silence.

"For you to forgive me." He said softly. It was barely audible, but the younger heard it.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he got up walked towards his brother. He placed his finger on the elder's chin and lifted it to meet his eyes. Then he smiled, those bunny teeth showing and his eyes shining with love. "Okay." 

Taehyung's eyes widened, not expecting him to do it that easy. "Really?" Jungkook laughed "I already forgave you when I found out the reason, hyung. I know how hard it can be."

Taehyung liked seeing this Jungkook who was so understanding and gentle and caring. Much like his old self. He pulled his little brother into a hug. "Thank you, Jungkook."

A/N The next chapter's gonna be the last one guys! 😉OMG, I can't believe the story's finishing already. 😳