Eleven - Work

A/N There'll be a new character here. 😉

Nothing happened last night even though it felt like something would. Jungkook would look at him with hatred, or enjoy tormenting him. The cold look in his eyes when it shifts over to Taehyung, the lips that would refuse to stretch wide in his presence, really hurt him. Last night, it felt like he would finally snap, or do something, but he didn't.

Everything felt so empty and dark. He hates it so much, he just wants to go back to the States- no matter how lonely it was there. He never felt at home there but at least he could live, he could survive there.

It was still early in the morning, he didn't know how he was able to wake up this early, maybe he didn't really sleep. Obviously he couldn't. So many thoughts were swirling around his head, making him restless throughout the night and now he could feel his head getting heavy. How is he gonna deal with this CEO shit now?

At exactly 8:30, he reached the company and he was damn nervous. There he saw his father's assistant, the right hand.

"Taehyung, right?" The man asked.

"Y-yeah that's me. Jaebum?"

"Yeah, but just call me hyung, I don't mind." he gave Taehyung a small smile, and the younger returned it with a boxy grin. And it kinda softened his expression. Wow nice move Tae!

"Okay, Jaebum.... I mean hyung." he quickly corrected himself.

"So, the boss said you are very clueless in the business department?" Jaebum said with a chuckle, and he sheepishly nodded.

"A-actually... I was never interested in this."

"I know, you have to do this because you are the oldest son and that's the policy here, yeah?" he told him gently, understanding his feelings on this matter.

"Sadly, yes" Taehyung sighed, before giving a smile which wasn't convincing.

"Don't worry Taehyung, I am gonna help you in whatever you need, I am sure you can adapt in here pretty good and we also have the genius amidst us." Taehyung gave a confused expression, and Jaebum winked.

"Jungkook."

Oh.

"My brother." even this single word stung.

"Yeah, he is really good in the business, it's like he was made for this." a fond look was present on his face, like a proud hyung.

"I know, he is amazing at everything." Especially at making me trembling, and writhing under him. I am so hopeless when it comes to him.

"True, now let's get started. It's gonna be annoying, will feel like crap but you will have to deal with it" he said, laughing a bit at the end.

"I don't think I am ready."

"No one ever is"

Yeah. I was never ready for my life here.

"Uh...... I still don't get it! Hyung, this is awful!" After a few hours, he and Jaebum had become really good friends. He was very outgoing once you get to know him, but he is not as unapproachable as he seems at first sight. But unfortunately, even he is starting to treat Taehyung like a child, and it's annoying him!

"Hahaha! Tae, you are hopeless. Let's take a break for now. Jungkook is on his way-" His body immediately froze at his name. Oh, no. Things were not okay. Not at all.

"Why?" he asked, almost too quickly. Jaebum tilted his face and stared at him for a bit.

"He helps around here when he is free and that's a lot of help to me since the boss is always lazing around and whines every time when there is paperwork or a conference or a meeting or- you get the memo right? He only enjoys the manufacturing part and dealing with all that. I can say he despises all other aspects including the fame of it." Yep, that's dad.