Sixteen - Love

A/N OK, so this is gonna be the last chapter. 😪 Hope you enjoy! 😉

They pulled apart and Taehyung smiled at him, and then he suddenly remembered something. "Um.....shouldn't you be going to work?"

Jungkook hummed, reaching up to play with the elder's hair. Then he sighed, not wanting to leave his brother yet. But Taehyung moved aside to let him pass, which he obliged.

"Oh, and by the way, hyung," Taehyung turned around to face the younger who had this dorky grin on his face. "Yeah?"

"I love you." The older blushed shyly, feeling his body fill with warmth. He'd never expected him to say it so bluntly.

"Thanks, uh........I-I love you too." 

Jungkook chuckled fondly. "You're adorable when you're shy."

"Sh-shut up!" Taehyung pouted. Jungkook held out his hand, eyes shining with love for the older and in a flash made him remember the kid he used to be.

"Come here." he said gently and his brother took it shyly, folding his arms on his toned chest as the younger wrapped him in a brotherly hug.

Taehyung ran his fingers through the dark brown locks of hair, feeling him resting his chin on his shoulder. "I want you to remember something, Taehyung." Jungkook's voice was raspy and sent shivers down the older's spine. "You're mine, and you'll always be mine." The gentle grip on his waist tightened, making the elder's breath hitch. 'Damn, this kid. One minute he's all bratty and playful, the next he's dangerous and goddamn sexy.'

Jungkook drew back and flicked his forehead 'causing him to yelp in pain. "Got that?"

"Yes," he replied weakly. "It's not like I wanna belong to anyone else anyway." He didn't realize what he just said until it came out of his mouth. Taehyung mentally face-palmed himself.

But Jungkook just chuckled at that. Ah, there's that smile, The thought that his brother had finally forgiven him put him at ease. 

"Don't worry, Jungkook," he said reassuringly. "I won't leave you again."

That made the younger smile and Taehyung could see the relief in his eyes. "Good." Jungkook grasped him tightly as if assuring that he was gonna be here and not go anywhere. The older smiled warmly at him.

The once unreachable sibling, had granted him his wish.

A/N And...that's the end! 

Thank you so much for reading this book, you guys. I really appreciate it. 🤗 

Don't forget to vote and leave some comments so that I know what you think...Bye, I love ya'll! 😍