Four - An Outing

"Hyung? Are you up?" a knock and the voice snapped him out of his dream... Damn. That was Jungkook's voice!

"Y-yeah. D-don't worry! I will be out in a minute!"

"Okay."

He sighed in relief.  Who gave him the right to have such a sexy voice? That should definitely be a crime. He shook his head, thoughts like these are exactly the reason he was wary of coming back, not that it was any better in the States but he felt less guilty. 

He searched for his cellphone, wondering what time it was. He looked around in irritation, his habit of misplacing his phone was getting on his nerve. His gaze landed on the alarm clock sitting at the bedside, feeling silly about the fact that he woke up at six-thirty in the evening. Why was he in Jungkook's room? What exactly happened? He jogged back to his memories.

After breakfast, his mom had ordered both of them to stroll around the city. It seemed like she wouldn't let it go unless their sibling issue is solved. Gosh, it was a headache.

They went outside, Jungkook mostly ignoring his presence half the time. Taehyung tried not to let it get to him, enjoying the familiar air and surrounding, finally feeling at home. He got out his camera. Photography has always helped him calm down. Jungkook probably wasn't aware of this new development, judging by the surprise on his face when he saw Taehyung's camera. And if he sneaked some pictures of Jungkook in the pretense of clicking the sceneries, nobody can call him out on that.

And then... they went to play football. Well, Jungkook bumped into his homies and they dragged him and asked Taehyung to come along with them. He waved them off, smirking something about Taehyung wouldn't know how to play, challenging him, eying his body like a prey. And yes, letting Jungkook get under his skin, he foolishly accepted the challenge. 

He played for a while, and his friends were impressed by him. After his body was dripping with sweat he took a break for he usually isn't one for the exercises and getting his body tired from so much exertion. Usually, he doesn't time out this soon, but everything happened fast, and there was jetlag plus they have been walking around the city for quite a while. He had reached his limits. 

Jungkook kept playing and watching him was a very turn on material, which he later berated himself for thinking like that. He guessed Jungkook will be playing for some more time so he relaxed against the metal seat, closing his eyes as tiredness crept in, and fading bumping sound of ball and light chatter lulled him into sleep.

Wow Kim Taehyung, nice impression. Claps for you, he miserably thought.

But how did he manage to get back? He had no recollection of waking in between. Did his brother carry him or something? His hard-on showed a lot more interest than necessary. He cursed him. Why is he such a pervert, damn it. 

He really needed to stop thinking about Jungkook, it was driving him crazy. He made his way to the bathroom. Taking a quick bath, he changed into his baggy hoodie and shorts and made his way towards the arcade room.